« 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 »

After my outburst, I went to the rooftop of the hospital to cool myself. My phone rang and saw that it was Owen so I answered.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Shelly?" he asked

Ahh the pain. It hurts, the way he is so different when it come to the one he loves and towards me. I'm always jealous of Shelly because Owen is always there for her, he always sees her, me on the other hand, is just a friend he can rely on.

"Not really, I left the emergency area before they arrived" I replied before hanging up

I'm sad but there is no one who I can rely on. Before I knew it, tears started falling down my face and I was full on sobbing, thinking about what happened with Minu.

Minutes passed and I was sitting at a bench in the rooftop. My phone kept on ringing since earlier but I kept on ignoring it. I'm not in the mood to entertain anyone right now, my heart is still aching from what occurred.

I was so distracted that I didn't even hear someone enter the roof top and that someone sat beside me.

"Now who made our precious little sister cry?" I heard a playful voice say

"Yeojin? What are you doing here?" I was surprised, Yeojin is a busy person, like Yoobeom and hardly has time for vacation.

"I accepted a job here cuz I remembered that you were here so I'll probably be staying with you" he explained

"Really?" I asked

"Yup!"

"I'm glad... Oh yeah, Owen is staying at the apartment, I asked him to stay with me because I thought I'd be alone the whole stay" I explained

"What? You were alone with him? Did he do something?" He asked as he checked my whole body for something

"No. Its only been 2 days since he stayed at the apartment" I said

"Even so..." he complained

Yeojin talked about his work and the things that he did, how he was scolded for hiding some sweets, how he was forced to do a cute theme, and how he had to do a sexy one after that.

"You finally laughed" he said in the middle of his story

"Yeah, thanks. You're always there to make me smile" I said and smiled at him

We went back to the apartment with his car. The apartment was still empty when we came so it means that Owen hasn't arrived yet.

"The bast- boy hasn't arrived yet huh" he was definitely gonna say something else rather than boy.

"He might still be with Shelly" I answered as I rummaged through the fridge to cook for the three of us

"What will you cook?" Yeojin asked as he came beside me

"Just tonkatsu and tamagoyaki" I said as I brought out some meat and eggs

Cooking only took me 35 minutes and I left the plating to my brother as I need to change my clothes too. After washing, I put on an oversized white shirt and a black shorts. 

When I got down, Yeonjin already finished setting up the table but its only for two.

"Why is it only for two? I told you Owen is staying here" I said and proceed to put another set in the table

"Tch. He's not here right now so I didn't prepare for him" Yeonjin said

"Even so, He will be here later" I said as I get a set of food for Owen

My brother and I started to eat and didn't wait for Owen anymore because its late already so we started eating first. My brother offered to wash the dishes so I covered Owen's dinner with a cling wrap so he can just reheat it later.

I tried to wait for Owen but I guess I fell asleep in the middle of waiting as I couldn't remember him arriving.

Yeonjin's POV

I went downstairs to get water and I saw my sister asleep in the sofa. She's waiting for the asshat. I swear that guy is gonna get a piece of me.

As I was swearing and killing the bastard in  my mind, I heard the apartment being opened and went to see who it is.

"The nerve" I said as I saw who it was

"Yeonjin. What are you doing here, I thought you're a busy guy" He asked as he stay where he stood 

"Nothing. Just here to check on my sister." I said "You? What are you doing doing here?"

"Yume said that I could sleep here so I followed her here" he said, never moving from where he is

"My sister prepared you a meal, eat. After that, leave the house, I'm sure you can afford a hotel room as you were able to fly here" I said before heading upstairs

He doesn't deserve my sister. He just keeps on hurting her and he's always the reason that she is crying.

"What do you think you're doing?" A new voice spoke from behind me and my heart almost jumped out.

"Why?! He shouldn't even be here" I reasoned out

"I took him here so he's staying here, unless you want me to go with him and stay in a hotel too" Yurin said with her arms crossed.

I kneeled in front of her and hugged her waist "No! He can stay but he will be sleeping in the sofa"

"No! He'll be sleeping in my room" She said and shrugged off my arms.

She took the bast- Owen's food from the table and dragged the guy upstairs.

I glared at the basta- guy as he looked at me and I think that scared him enough.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: HEY READERS OF THIS FAN FICTION!!! I know I promised a mass release but problems have been arising in my life and my school works are not decreasing, only increasing.

THUS!! I apologize for the incompetence of this humble servant hehe... Don't worry guys! I will be continuing my stories, I just need time.

PS: My laptop gave up earlier than my brain so I've been writing with my phone... It's hell T^T

BYE BYE!! See you soon <3