Did you forget anything? |Karlnap

Fluff

Third person pov:

Karl wakes up, expecting to see his boyfriend by his side, but instead he is greated by an empty space beside him.

Karl groans and slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes, struggling to stay awake.

Sometimes Karl wishes he didn't have a job, so he could spend the whole day with Sapnap, but Karl does need to find someway to make money. Even if that means not seeing his boyfriend for multiple hours a day.

"good morning" Sapnap greets Karl as he steps out of his room.

"good morning babe" Karl yawns.

"I already made breakfast so you don't have to" Sapnap smiles, getting up off of the couch.

"thank you" Karl smiles softly at his boyfriend.

"now eat up, you don't want to be late for work" Sapnap reminds the brunette, patting him on the head.

Sapnap walks back over to the couch, leaving Karl to get ready for work.

Karl loves when his boyfriend does little stuff for him like this, it always makes his day.

Karl walks over to a chair in the kitchen and sits down in front of a plate of pancakes. Karl smiles before helping himself to the pancakes infront of him.

Karl finishes up, washes his hands and the plates before sitting down beside his lover.

Sapnap wraps his arms around Karl pulling him into a tight hug.

"can't you just skip work today?" Sapnap whined.

"you know I would if I could" Karl sighs.

"I know, but I never see you anymore" Sapnap rolls his eyes playfully.

"stop exaggerating" Karl giggles.

Sapnap sighs and gives his lover one last tight hug before letting go.

"I love you, have a good day at work" Sapnap smiles.

"I love you too darling, I won't be gone for too long" Karl gets up to put on his shoes.

one slips on and then the other. Karl goes to reach for the door.

"Karl" Sapnap stops him in his tracks.

The brunette turns around, confusion shown on his face.

"did you forget anything?" Sapnap smiles.

Karl stands still, thinking about what he could've forgotten. Standing there for a few seconds, looking clueless. Then it hit him. The brunette walked over to Sapnap and gave him a kiss.

Sapnap's face goes red in response.

"I meant your keys, but that also" Sapnap giggles.

"OH- um sorry about that" Karl giggles.

Sapnap holds the keys out in his hand for Karl to take.

"bye my love, drive safely" Sapnap says.

"I will!" Karl responds, walking out the door and closing it behind him.

"that boy is so clueless sometimes, and I love it" Sapnap says to himself, smiling.

______
words: 465

Author's note: this is a short and sweet chapter, the future chapters will be longer so don't worry