Chapter 385

15 Minutes Later - Halstead Apartment:
Jay's POV - Part 1:
After rushing home to Erin, I came into the apartment to see her in the kitchen rubbing her stomach...obviously just as worried as I was. Going to set my laptop down as well as taking off my mask, I went to close the door before looking at Champ. Taking off his leach, I went to send him towards his bed while I walked over to the kitchen and just went to stand behind Erin. "Hey." Erin then moved her hands to mine as I wrapped my arms around her. Whispering in her ear, I sighed. "I'm sorry for leaving. That was the wrong way to take this news Erin."

Erin nodded when I said that before stepping close to me. Putting my hand on her stomach, I felt Erin wrap her arms around me before looking into her eyes. "I should've been here with you where you need me. You are probably just as scared." Erin agreed with me when I said that. "Jay, if this happens to us...I am going to loose you. It'll be all my fault and..." I then stopped her when she said that. "Hey, don't even think that way." I then went to grab her neck and just held her close. "You are my wife and that is never going to change. I love you Erin, please just relax."

Erin nodded when I said that before going to grab my shirt. She then tugged on it and just smiled at me. "Jay, you are my husband and I am worried. Could we really make it through a miscarriage? We are still newlyweds." I then sighed when she said that. "Erin, if Matt and Gabby can get through two miscarriages, loosing their foster son, a long-distance marriage, and then having their twins come premature...then I am positive that we can make it through a miscarriage." Erin thought about that and nodded as she looked at me. "How are you doing?"

I then sighed and went to grab her hand. "I am both worried for you and them. I mean, first they have a partial-miscarriage and then their twins come premature...that is not fun." Erin nodded when I said that before going to grab my hands. "But, I am more worried about how we are. Erin, we are going to be parents in a matter of months and I need to ask you this...are you starting to get scared about having twins?" Erin then sighed. "I know the chances of miscarriage are higher but...I don't think so. I think we are going to be okay when it comes down to it."

I smiled when she said that before going to bring her close to me. Moving to intertwine our fingers as I held her close. "Listen, I am sorry for leaving okay. I hope you know that." Erin nodded when I said that before smiling at me as she let go of my hands and then went to wrap her arms around my shoulders. Kissing her softly, I then moved my hands to her neck and went to kiss her slowly. "Take me to bed." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to take off her shirt first. Erin smiled when I said that before watching it fall.

Picking her up in my arms, I went to kiss her while feeling her wrap her arms around my neck. I then went to grab my phone from the counter before carrying Erin away to the bedroom.

Erin's POV:
As Jay picked me up in his arms and went to carry me to the bedroom, I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his head and just took it slow with him. This was exactly what I needed right now...to have my husband hold me in his arms and take it slow with me. While I was scared right now to have a partial-miscarriage or even give birth early...I wasn't as scared when Jay was here. He made me feel safe, brave and like we could take on anything together. That's when I felt the bed behind me. Laying me down on the bed, Jay stopped kissing me and just looked at me.

Taking off his shirt for me, Jay knew I liked the sight of him shirtless

Taking off his shirt for me, Jay knew I liked the sight of him shirtless...especially because I just licked my lips. He was delicious and all mine. Those rippling muscles and gorgeous abs of his were so well defined and it made me just want to take him in my arms on a day basis...I mean, if he was YOUR husband, wouldn't you want to do the same if he had a body like this. That's when Jay walked up to me and then went to lean over me. "You're staring at me again babe." I laughed when he said that and nodded. "What can I say? My husband is gorgeous."

He nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "You just want me to get in bed with you like this or are we going further?" Looking at him, I smiled. "Maybe just stay in your boxers and then come to join me in bed? I would like you to just hold me in your arms as we relaxed with each other. Sorry if that sounds boring?" Jay just shook his head when I said that. "It doesn't sound boring at all because it's what you want to do." I nodded when he said that and smiled at him. "I love you." Jay nodded and smiled when I said that before going to take off his jeans for me.

Jay's POV - Part 2:Once I finished getting undressed for Erin, I smiled as I went to join her in bed just like she wanted

Jay's POV - Part 2:
Once I finished getting undressed for Erin, I smiled as I went to join her in bed just like she wanted. Getting under the covers, I went to wrap my arm around her while leaning up against a pillow when I felt he cuddle up to me. Putting my hand on her arm, I went to kiss her forehead softly before whispering to her. "You want to talk about your fears more or are you okay right now?" Erin then sighed when I when to ask her that. "I think I am okay right now. Honestly, I am just more worried for Matt and Gabby. I mean, imagine what she is going through right now."

I nodded and agreed with her before going to kiss her forehead while holding her in my arms. That's when I saw Champ walk into our room. Looking at me to try and figure out what I wanted him to do, I looked at Erin. "Can he?" Erin nodded and smiled. "Tell him to lay down in between us. Well, somewhat...I hate to say this but, you PTSD emotional support dog has become the family pet. I love cuddling up to him when I am here in bed and he just calms me down." I laughed when she said that before agreeing with her. "Come here Champ." Champ agreed.

Jumping onto our bed, Champ then came to lay down close to us and just went to lay down close to us both. Thank god he was still very little because it allowed us to stay close as a family. I then went to kiss his head and smiled at him. "You are a cute little guy aren't you bud?" I then decided to grab my phone and smiled because I wanted to text Matt. Erin then looked at me. "What are you doing?" I then sighed and looked at her. "I am going to text Matt and Gabby that they are in our thoughts." Erin nodded when I said that and agreed with me.

'Hey Matt & Gabby, just know that you are in our thoughts. We hope the twins are okay. -J&E'

Cuddling up to me when I finished sending the text, I just went to hold Erin close. "Listen, you look tired and honestly...I probably should've taken a nap before I left. I have been packing a bit of my winter stuff since we are going to be out of here by then." Erin then sighed when I said that. "I am starting to think about that again. Pandemic moving..." I nodded and understood. "The twins will be little for a while. We should be okay here." Erin nodded when I said that before going to kiss me softly. "No rush but, we keep looking every once and a while." I agreed with her.

"Listen, I can see that you are tired. Let's just take a nap okay babe?" Erin nodded and agreed with me when I said that before going to lay down close to me so that we can take a nap. But unfortunately, this nap was not going to be as good of a rest as I had hoped.

Quick Note:
The next chapter's storyline was proposed/suggested by @GabbyCasey61.If you want me to use your ideas...please send me a private message and thanks again for the storyline idea!