"I said Karmyn is like the glue in the family." Kamille said keeping it short and simple.

"I basically said the thing and because of that I feel like she puts everyone's problems before her own and she don't take the time out to be there for herself." I said.

"Awww you gone make me cry." Karmyn chuckled and I did too.

"I said that Karmyn be actin like she everybody momma but in a good way and shit- oh my fault." He cut his self off for cussing.

"That's alright, next Landon." She chuckled.

"I said that Landon is a very angry person and I feel like he got anger issues." Karmyn shrugged.

"Die." He said and she threw a pen at him.

"Okay let's all calm down and respect each other's statements." Darcy said.

"Um I said that Landon is more independent and he stays to his self but I also think that he act like the boss of everybody." She chuckled.

"I agree he has the mindset like he needs to protects mostly because our father never did and I said that he holds a lot of stuff in which causes him to be angry but other than that he cool." I shrugged.

"Good, and finally the baby of the family." She chuckled.

"I said that that Kaelyn is the sweetest out of all of us and she's like a popular loner." Karmyn said.

"Kaelyn my favorite sibling- get yo own favorite." Landon cut her off. "Shut up." She laughed.

"Anyways yea and I said that I feel like Kaelyn is more affected by things which causes her to distance herself more." She said.

"I said Kaelyn stays more to herself more than everybody cause everybody be against her for no reason so she tends to hold all her feelings in and she's considerate." Landon said.

"So does everyone agree with what was said?" She asked.

"I don't I see how I'm attention seeking and inconsiderate but okay." She chuckled.

"And that too you got a nasty attitude for everything, everybody said something about everybody if you can't accept that then you just immature and stuck up." Karmyn said.

"Oh now you wanna step to me." Kamille said.

"Okay guys things are getting heated we need to focus on the main thing here which is why you're here and we can't get anywhere when there's constant arguing." She said.

"Now, let's start from the beginning what do you think caused the separation between the four of you?" She asked.

"Shii honestly I think it all starts wit' our parents and stuff like that. They treated us like all us were different I mean we are but I can't explain it and that caused for us to go our own way." Landon said.

"I think you can explain, just try." She said.

"Ight bet so look, Kamille the oldest so she wasn't really there when we experienced what we experienced so of course she not gone be on the same page as us which caused for her to treat us like we were beneath her. Then Karmyn was like the golden child but she tried to be as considerate as possible but sometimes she gets put in the middle of situations because of that and she doesn't like picking sides but at the same time she want everybody to get along." He explained.

"Then me, I was treated as the bad kid even though I looked after everybody and since I was treated like shit when I got the chance to get away from my parents I left and never looked back and it wasn't to hurt y'all or nothing like that I just needed to get away which left Kaelyn by herself in the house wit' them since everyone was gone." He continued.

"Cause even with all of us under one roof Kaelyn was always treated like the outsider because one, she was the product of an affair and two because our mother ain't her real mom and that's why she was treated differently and that caused for her to stay to herself and for her to feel like she has to suffer alone and Shii like that." He said.

"Do you all agree?" She asked and all of us nodded our heads.

"Landon I have a question...how long has that been eating you up?" She asked.

"You asked a question and I answered it." He shrugged.

"I think that you've been holding that in a while, you all haven't been in the same room together having conversations like this in years so I know everyone has a lot to get off of their chest." She started.

"Imma tell you what else I think, and you can stop me when I'm wrong. Your father seems to be the one who calls the orders around and also the person that hurt each of you the most. Not only verbally but physically also. Kaelyn you flinch every time you're touched, Karmyn every time your father's name is mentioned you have a look of fear and Landon clenches his jaw and holds his fist, and Kamille you've been rubbing the same permanent burn mark every time he's mentioned." She expressed.

"And you're mad at your mother because she let it happen, and let him disrespect and hurt each and everyone of you whether it was with his hands or his words. That's where it all starts with holding back your emotions because all your life you were to told to keep quiet and that was normalized in your household." She continued.

"That's why all of you were so quick to leave your toxic household on top of everything else. You all have been through a lot of trauma that you have yet to express yet because it still affects you to this day." She said.

"Because when each of you were a child and tried to express yourselves to your parents they looked away and ignored how you felt. They listened to respond not to understand where you were coming from and that's why you all have a hard time talking to each other about your issues." She said.

"In order for you all to grow you have to acknowledge that pain first before you try to blame each other and I know it hurts and it's hard but you can't move on to the future if you're still that little child that's holding in so much at a young age and it continuously taunts you." She said.

"I want each of you to take a break and write a letter to your younger self and I'm going to call you in one by one to tell me what you wrote." She said and all I could do was hold back tears cause every thing she said was true and it's crazy how she can she make that connection just by watching how we interact and express ourselves.
___________________________________