{4.0}

[End of flashback ]

Ever since then I live as Lee haechan.... I went down stairs and greet my parents

Donghyun:appa eomma I will go to hyung's grave

Mom:okay eat breakfast first

Donghyun:no need I will go first see you guys!

I said and went out... I walked to haechan grave yard, it's been 3 years since haechan death..

[At haechan grave yard]
I sit at the floor and looked at haechan grave....

Donghyun:hey hyung... It's been a while wasn't it? *chuckle* I was too busy with these drama going on last time.. How are you? Are you okay up there? I will keep my promise hyung.. BTW renjun and minji are dating! So we don't have to be her fake boyfriend anymore we are free! Hyung I miss you... How long do I have to be haechan?

??? :you don't have to be one already...

I looked behind me and saw.... Nct dream and Minji

Jeno:so.. Haechan is gone huh?

I looked over minji and saw her crying, I stood up and they went to me

Chenle:3 years..

Jaemin:so you Lee donghyun.. Haechan twin

Donghyun:I'm sorry for not telling... Haechan told me to live as him he don't want you guys to know because he can't bare to see you guys cry..

Minji went to me and hug me and.. She cried

Minji:Donghyun.... Haechan.. He leaves me.. He really did...

She said

Donghyun:I'm sorry for not telling you...

I said and hugged her back, we broke the hug and minji went to his grave

Minji:haechan... Are you okay? Why didn't you wanna tell me? You twin success to live like you.. I hope your happy up there..

My tears fall one by one as I see her cry.. The members went there too and start talking and cried..

Jisung:hyung... You promise not to leave me until I grow up right??

Renjun:you idiot! 3 years.. You have been in this dirt

I watch them from behind... Jeno stand up and looked at me.. He went to me and hugged me..

Jeno:thank you for being haechan..

I hugged him back and said

Donghyun:it's my promise to my brother..

We broke the hugged and watched them.. Hyung, I hope your happy up there.. And I will also always love you no matter what..

End of donghyun pov~