"SURPRISE!" We all yelled in unison.

"A surprise it is indeed." Minnie smiled and looked at Regulus who was just starting to calm down. "Another one, Miss Rosier?"

"Yes, Professor. Luckily Jade got here just in time. He refused to talk if she wasn't here." Anka said and Sirius took Andy.

"You feeling better, bub?" I asked Regulus who nodded and I wiped his tears. "Andy's here."

"She is? She's usually screaming her lungs out at this hour."

"Dude, don't mention that. Yesterday, I was babysitting her because Didi was looking for a job. I have never heard a baby scream so loud in my life." James shivered and I rolled my eyes.

"That's your niece, Bam Bam."

"That's a demon."

"Anyways... Minnie, meet Andromeda Elara Black-Potter. Andy, meet grandma Minnie." Sirius smiled and placed Andy on Minnie's lap. "Next girl is gonna be named after you, Min."

"She's absolutely beautiful, Sirius." Minnie smiled tearing up. "She looks like Jade."

"Damn right she does! But she has Siri's gray eyes." I laughed.

"Hey, Min. She's related to three Marauders, Reg, and a Queen. Marlene and Azriel are the godparents." Peter butted in and Frank started laughing hysterically.

"Professor, no offense, but you're going to be so screwed when she turns eleven." Frank said through laughs and Lily walked towards me.

"I have news." She called out and James looked confused. "Looks like there's going to be another heir soon."

"NO WAY!" Alice and Remus yelled and she nodded.

"I CALL GODPARENT!" Sirius yelled.

"NO FAIR! I DO!" Remus protested and soon enough, they were arguing while Solis and I just looked at each other shaking our heads.

"Our boys." We said in unison.

"HOLD UP!" James yelled and Andy started to cry. "Of course! She doesn't cry when Moony yells, but she cries when I do! And you're pregnant!? How long have you known!?"

"A month or so." Lily smirked.

"I WROTE TO THE GENERAL A MONTH AGO!" Anka exclaimed and we all laughed.

"How the... what the... when the... SPECKLES!" James exclaimed and I hit the back of his head. "I needed that."

"You sound like a broken record." Reg chuckled. Azriel looked at his phone and then at me and Reg. "What?"

"You two remember that girl I dated a few months back?" We both nodded. "I may or may not..."

"AZRIEL ZABINI!" Regulus yelled and rubbed his temples. "This is too much information for me to process at once."

"How far along?" I asked Lily and Azriel.

"Month and a half." Lily answered and I hugged her and James pushed me away.

"MY BABY! YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE!"

"Az?"

"Four and a half. We broke up five months ago." He huffed and looked at me and Reg teary eyed. "I don't think I can be a dad!"

"You can and you will, Azriel. It's up to you if you are willing to respect responsibility for your actions. Because whether you're involved or not, you're still going to have a child." Minnie butted in. "James, no yelling in my office. And Lily, congratulations on the wedding and the baby."

"She wants me to marry her."

"FUCK NO! She was a demon!" Marlene butted in. "She gave you literal hell when we left for Egypt just because you were rooming with Jade and that's why you broke up. Then you two got back together again and broke up. Seriously dude, grow a pair. She's not the only ass out there!"

"Marlene!" Peter yelled.

"SHE'S NOT!"

"You don't have to marry her just because she's pregnant, Az. Do what you think is right." Sirius shrugged eating Minnie's biscuits. "Min, where's the tea? I miss my weekly tea time with you."

"You know where, Sirius." Minnie mumbled bouncing Andy on her leg.

"Okay, anyone here that isn't pregnant?" Solis called out. "Except for me, Anka and Marlene."

"Alice?" We all asked and looked at her.

"Well-"

"YES! BABY TIME! DIDI, GET PREGNANT AGAIN! These four are going to be the best of friends." James yelled and I threw a biscuit at his face. "I'm still eating that."

"This is too much information at once. I can't take it." Reg exclaimed exasperated and we all laughed. "You think it's funny, but my heart hurts now."

"This is too much." Peter said and we all nodded. "Vix, you're not pregnant again are you?"

"I had that baby two and a half months ago. Trust me, I'm not having another one. Not now, at least."

"Why not!?" Sirius called out and we all glared at him. "Right, right. No uterus, no opinion."

"Az? What are you gonna do?" Anka asked.

"I dunno. That's still my kid." He shrugged.

"If you decide to get involved, we'll help out." Frank butted in and Azriel nodded.

"I'll think about it." He mumbled and hugged Alice. "Congrats, Alice and Lily. Maybe next time, Solis will give us a kid."

"Maybe." Remus whispered to me and I did a dance in excitement. "Calm down, little Vixen."

"Make me, Lupin."