New Book ???

Hey yall! Sorry i havent posted in a long time. I hate to say this, but ive kinda fallen out of this book and have been thinking about writing a completly different fanfic. I think from this point on it will mostly be like one shots/singular stories, but itll be like, the same backstory and everything. This book has kinda been like that anyways but bc thats not what i wanted it to be i kinda lost interest. I still do have the occasional headcanon for hange though so i will make stories out of those.

Anyways, im gonna make a headcanon book for just anime characters in general, like MHA, AOT, Demon Slayer, OHSHC, etc (requests will be welcome and encouraged) but again that will be a separate "book" coming soon. It wont all be romantic relationships and some of them will be like fun bs chapters like the ones i have w/ drunk levi and y/n. They will all be y/n stories though.

But about the other book i want to right, im really into MHA right now & thats probably part of the reason i kinda slowed down on the chapters.
So i wanted to know, what charecter do you think i should make the book about/based around?
(Still a y/n POV and y/n's backstory will be better thought put than in this one)
Dabi
Himiko Toga
Tomura Shigaraki
Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki
Izuki Miydoria (how tf do you spell his last name) [deku]
Pleaseeee vote on one of these and whichever name looks like i see it the most, ill write a fanfic about that one. There is a very specific reason i chose these characters and you may pick up on it but still.

My best work when writing comes from individual feedback/requests/recommendations/ideas for the plot.
I really only write when i feel inspired by and idea or thought for a story or an idea to work into the story of said show or book.

JUST SO YALL KNOW, i said this at the beginning, but THIS STORY IS NOT DISCONTINUED
The only thing changing about this fanfic is its gonna be more one shots and small stories that dont make a continuous story. More like fluff, and smut, and just fun jokes and sh1t with the other cadets. ALSO i am changing y/n's age bc i realized that the 104th doesnt all have to be teenagers. Her age will be based off of her beginning age of around 28-29 years old. Y/n's age now is going to be 27 years old, and seeing as in the beginning of the show Levi was 30, it means they are 3-4 years apart in age. (Im literally just going off on what i found on google when i just looked up how old they are)