Chapter 34 🥛

[y/n] POV:
"Am I finally getting my reward?" I said sitting up and smirking. They didn't say anything, they just took off their bottoms and put the strap on. They walked over, still not a word, climbed on top of me, and started giving me hickeys and love bites all around my neck and collar bone.

"Hange.." I said running my hands through their hair. All they did was make little humming sounds. They quickly pulled of my shirt and started playing with my breasts. "Fuck.."

Before I even know it my shoes and pants were off as well (and socks. Damn 🙄)

They didn't waist any time lining up the strap and slowly pushing it in. "Oh my gods Hange." I moaned as it went all the way in. They hovered above me, once again kissing and leaving love bites on my neck and collar bone. They started slowly going in and out, getting quicker and deeper every time. I wrapped my legs around their waist and it was amazing. "Babe-" I moaned.

"I would be quite. Unless you want everyone to hear me f&cking you like a little slut?" They groaned into my ear. My eyes widened. OKAY OKAY YES I CAN GO WITH THIS. "Mhm." I could feel them smirk. They got quicker and quicker. Going as deep as they could be. "Fuck.." they groaned quietly. They started going at an ungodly pace. I arched my back and my hands wrapped around Hanges back, scratching their back. "Fuck babe" they groaned. They didn't falter or anything though. I knew I was almost hitting my high. "Hange.. I'm gonna" "me too" after only a second I ended up releasing, them not stopping, but I could hear them groaning more than they had this whole time, and only a moment after I came down from my high, they leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. "That was fun" all I could do was nod and move my hands to their neck.

We kissed for a moment longer then they started to move again. My legs were still wrapped around their waist and before I could put my legs down they started thrusting really fast again. "Hange!!" I gasped, louder than I wanted to. "I guess you really don't care who hears huh? You just wanna let the whole world know how good I'm making you feel mmm?" They said staring at me smirking. They never slowed down their hands going up and down my hips, admiring my figure. "Damn." They breathed out. They suddenly stopped. I looked at them and raised an eyebrow. "I think I asked you a question." "Huh?" They pulled most of the way only leaving the tip in. "Answer my question" "what?" "I asked if you wanted the whole world to hear you while I fuck you" I didn't even know what to say. They made one quick thrust putting the whole thing "YES" I screamed. My hand FLEW to my mouth. They laughed and did the same thing again. "That's what I thought. Then don't be embarrassed and go ahead and do it. Let everyone know princess." They hit my g-spot over and over again. I moaned loud barely being able to form words. Suddenly they picked me up and we switched positions. I was now sitting on top of them. "Go ahead" they said grabbing my waist and lifting me up and down. I was shocked But slowly started bouncing up and down. "Shit.." I leaned forward put my hands on their stomach. They're hand worked up to my breasts and started playing with them, making me go crazy. Again I could form words. I wasn't even going as fast anymore. But it was always hitting the right spot. "I'm, I'm" was all I could manage to get out. "Go ahead." Only a moment later I released again, and instead of slowing down Hange bounced me faster than I was, but it was just as deep.

Needless to say, I couldn't walk the next day and everyone knew why.

Yes I'm getting second hand embarrassment too, but I hope all y'all had two hands on the phone that whole time 😭