8 | Running B-Day Errands

Start from the beginning

Scarlett held Zach as Naomi pulled open the trunk and started clicking together the foldable stroller. "Which stores do we need to go to then?" Naomi asked looking up from her crouched position. "Umm I don't really know I just need a few birthday decorations and snacks, for Chris's small birthday dinner tomorrow. What about you"

Naomi stood up and nodded, the stroller fully put together "I need wrapping paper and a few things for the little man" Naomi stated as she took Zach from Scarlett's arms and tucked him into the stroller pulling down the hood to shade his face from the bright sun.

======================================

Instagram post by the Hollywood fix:

Comments:

@username1: Naomi does not look impressed
^^^
@username2: well she does have some rando taking pics of her for no real reason

@username3: I love these two together

@username4: ugh I can't wait for the next captain America

@username5: MILFS
^^^
@username6: scarlets not a mom
^^^
@username5: I know but I'm still counting her

@username6: I love women

======================================

Instagram story posted by Naomi:

======================================

After a successful morning of errands, Naomi and Scarlett had stopped in a small cafe sitting outside and chatting mindlessly while they ate. Naomi every so often handing Zach an apple slice to munch on.

Now the two women were back strolling around town, on the lookout for a store that they could get a few balloons from. Zach had passed out in the stroller after playing around in a small play area adjacent to the cafe, while Scarlett and Naomi waited for their food.

"Oh that looks like a party store on the other side of the street" Naomi pointed the store out to Scarlett after the brightly coloured banners in the windows caught her eyes.
They both found a crossing and headed towards the store.

When the two walked in a small bell over head dinged and a kind looking old man smiled at them from behind the front checkout as they walked past. Making a beeline for the back of the shop where all the different balloons were displayed on the back wall, sectioned off into different events and ages.

"Chris is going to be 29 right?" Scarlett asked as she looked up at the balloon wall. "Yeah" Naomi replied back not really registering what Scarlett was saying as she to scanned the bright wall of balloons.

"What about this one" Scarlett asked making Naomi look over to see her holding a balloon that was clearly for a child with Disney princesses all over it. Naomi giggled "he'd probably love it to be honest"
Scarlett nodded with a grin "that is true" she chuckled putting the balloon back in its place.

After a few more minutes of searching Naomi saw a balloon she thought would be perfect, she pulled it down the balloon and called Scarlett. "Oh scar we have to get this one"

Scarlett looked over her shoulder a grin forming on her face as she saw the balloon that Naomi was proudly holding. A light blue balloon with the words 'happy birthday Granddad' written across the middle.

"We're getting it" Scarlett confirmed, making both women laugh.

"As funny as that one is though we should probably get a nicer one as well" Scarlett reasoned and Naomi agreed. They both decided on a nicer more simple birthday balloon. The two of them payed splitting the cost between them. The kind looking man behind the desk pumped up the balloons for them using helium, before tying them into a bag and handing it over to Scarlett.

They thanked the man before heading out of the store and starting to walk back to their apartments. Scarlett held on tightly to the huge white bag of balloons not wanting any of them to float off.

As the two of them walked back Naomi spotted a flower shop, with shelf of flowers on display outside. Some pretty pinkish flowers catching her eye. "Hey scar can we stop in this flower store real quick" Scarlett nodded following behind as Naomi swung the stroller round and picked up the bouquet that had caught her in eye taking it inside the store to pay. After paying the two emerged from the store the new flowers resting on the hood of the stroller.

"As nice as the apartments are they need a little bit of colour here and there" Naomi joked with Scarlett as they continued back home.

======================================

Instagram story posted by Naomi:

A/n: sorry this ones a shorter one