comment

Izuku always wanted to be a hero , he didn't mind if he was just going to be as famous as all-might or even if he was known , he just wanted to save people,  he wanted to make smile and he wanted to be there when people needed his help.

That determination kept him going and years later he was in class 2-A in UA high , though he had some tackles in UA with his childhood best friend he eventually apologized for all those years years of torment and abuse and since then there been some what 'friends' izuku likes to call them that but if you asked katsuki he wouldn't put a name on anything in fact if you asked him who anyone in his life was he would simple keep quiet.

"Fucking get breakfast you peices of shit" bakugo screamed through the UA dorm and sadly the only one awake was izuku midoriya,  he wasnt that lazy in fact he woke up 30 minutes after bakugo so he could get an early morning run.

Izuku slides down the stairs like a bag of slim , he stayed all to late last night questioning whether todoroki's fact about baby seals being cookie flavored was actually true.

"You look like shit nerd" bakugo said to the green blob

"Thanks kacchan I really didn't know that already" Midoriya replied with a light chuckle while he picked himself up from the floor and went to the kitchen table to be greeted with a freshly cooked bowl of katsudon.

"Wow kacchan this looks amazing" Izukus eyes lit up with excitement and all his late night sleep that he lost completely wash away "Yeah I know I made it " katsuki mumbled to himself "Yeah,yeah kacchan I know your amazing" Izuku said while stuffing his face with karsudon, katsuki sat down giving a chuckle to the knock-off version of a broccoli , after a while all the classmates came down giving bakugo a headache of how dumb they were , bakugo didn't like to admit it but the one person that gave hum the least stress was Izuku in fact Izuku was a stress relief,  once you have no one to have a sane conversation even the dumest nerds can keep you company or at least that what bakugo told himself every time he actually found himself enjoying a conversation the green haired boy was making.

"Hey bakubr-" kirishima was cut off by a angry pomeranian "Don't you dare call me that ridiculous nickname" "Okay I won't bakubro" bakugo let out a sign and punched kirishima in his face , kirishima was to late at the response, kirishima fell flat to the floor and I swear bakugo had fire around him.

"I warned you" bakugo looked down at shitty hair , who had blood on his nose, kirishima got up and wiped his nose.

"As I was saying bakubro " kirishima let out a cough and continued "so weeeeee as in 2-A are doing the monthly ultimate game night tonight sooooo you wanna finally join" kirishima stood there a smile plaster on his face.

"So you get punched in the face , nocked to the ground just to ask me a stupid questions and stop calling me baku-you know what get away from me" bakugo pinched the nappe of his nose and walked up to his room , he could not deal with this class , yes he found them 'fine' to chile with but most of the time they get on his nerves.

Kirishima went up to Izuku to ask him to join the "super fun extremegame night" "the what" Midoriya giggled kirishima can always make some one smile or at least thats what he thought
"Hehe..its just the game night tonight wanna join midobro" "thanks for invitingme kirishima I'll be sure to join " kirishima thanked Midoriya and went to ask his next victim while Midoriya just watched and giggled he loved the nicknames kirishima gives and his friendship spirt and he made sure to add that to his oddly specific and detailed notebook that was a bit too creepy for how much anonymous information like how did he know that denki like sleeping on his back because he likes holding all his stuffed animals of Pikachu around him or that a kirishima has a stack of red hair and about 56 containers of hair gel, it's not like Midoriya snoops in on night he just happened to remember weird conversation or when ever denki mistakly talks about how he feels quilty that he didn't hug a Pikachu toy at night and made it feel lonely he just happened to remember when he's alone.