Chapter 1: Double cheeked up

Double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon, a 17 year old Fernando stood on the bench. He was looking for something. He was looking for someone thiccer than a snicker. But alas he could not find what what he treasured and sought. Then at school he found a lovely lass named Thiccy-Nikki. Then Fernando said "woah babe, are you hungry? Yk cuz you're not you when you're hungry. We should grab a snickers, you're thiccer than one by the way" He smiled and she swung. "She really socked it to him" some kid in the background said...[Inset audience laughter in the background] *this production was sponsored by thicc snickers incorporation* Fernando with his nose broken staggers to the nurses office. Nurse touchy gave him a single bandaid and yelled at him to "get his ass back to class" Fernando still nursing his broken nose with the single ice cube Nurse Touchy gave him cried himself to sleep on his desk. He was awoken by his teacher Ms. Big-Bottoms, who was seething at the thought that someone would dare sleep in her class. She yelled at Fernando to go to the principal's office. To his surprise Fernando was met by the back of a huge spinny chair... the chair spun around to reveal Big-Booty-Bob, who evidently was his age, 17. He apparently got the job through his father, Big-Booty-Bill. "I hear you've been making trouble for one of the students and dear Ms. Big- Bottoms... we may have to suspend you..." Big-Booty-Bob said solemnly. "Do you have anything to say for yourself young man?" Before Fernando could muster a response... The twin thiccums came into the office at that very moment. They were twins named slim-thiccums and slick-thiccums. They strutted into the office like they owned the place and took their place upon each arm of Big-Booty-Bob's chair.

Author's note: 1Kass and and Natalie wrote this one