"Huh." I frowned to myself, nodding slightly, "Okay."

"Yeah, they think everyone just behaves good because they know they have to return. When someone leaves for good, behaviour is totally different. I don't know. I'll still come back for therapy with Nick, probably once a week. He has a separate practice in central London too, might be easier to go there."

"So you'll only be a resident here for two weeks while I work here." I did the math quickly and Harry nodded, "Yeah. Might be better for you to get settled here if I'm out. Just a matter of keeping personal and professional private. I know how important that is to you."

I smiled at him, appreciating his care for me. "Have you got any idea of where you're going to stay?"

Harry shrugged, "Thought about going back to the mansion, but I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe I'll stay around Lou's for a bit. I've still got my old apartment, but I think I'm going to sell it and look for something new."

I slowly nodded. Harry could easily afford around ten apartments in London if he wanted to, with his bank account. "And the bar?"

Thinking about the bar slightly made my stomach turn. I had a lot of memories there. Some fun, some not so fun.

Harry's office was where he told me he loved me for the first time. It's also where I caught him with her.

"Definitely keeping the bar. It's been closed for a while but I'm going to reopen it, rebrand it a bit maybe. I've – um," He cleared his throat, "fired some people. I'm going to ask Liam to look for some new bartenders so that everything is ready for the reopening."

"You've fired people?"

Harry nodded, "Abby quit. And... Well, I've fired... her."

My brows raised and I quickly nodded, understanding who he was talking about. I had to admit I felt slightly bad for Steph. She lost her job because of this, and it wasn't something I felt very comfortable with.

She had not actually done me anything wrong. She wasn't the one who made a mistake, he was.

Harry continued, "I'll still need the bar for business as well. But I have thought about asking Gabriel for a bit less responsibility in the gang. I want more free time, want to spend more time with you."

I raised my brows, "Really?"

"Yes," Harry nodded, "Always felt like I didn't see you enough. The weeks were so busy for both of us and then in the weekends we tried to hang out, just the two of us, but stuff usually came up and then there was the weekly meeting... Just want to spend more time with just you."

"I'd like that." I grinned, and Harry returned it.

He got up from the bed and approached me quickly, hesitantly leaning in before his lips came down on mine and one of his hands cupped my cheek. My eyes fluttered close immediately as he deeply kissed me, pressing his lips on mine firmly yet gently.

He pulled back after a few seconds, pecking me chastely once more before nuzzling his nose against mine, "Bye."

"Bye." I smiled back as I turned around to walk out the door. A high squeal came out of my mouth when I felt one of Harry's hands swatting my ass, and I turned around in shock to see him, frozen on the floor.

Harry had a wide-eyed look on his face, lips parted, "Fuck, I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. It was a reflex." He immediately defended himself while I had a blush on my cheeks.

"No, no, it's okay. Just surprised me is all." I spoke with a small smile, and Harry let out a relieved breath, "Okay." His panicked look disappeared when he saw my smile, and I saw a glimmer of something in his eyes that I hadn't seen yet since reconciling with him a week ago.