Chapter 29: Shock

Start from the beginning

A: haa I was jealous.. kyuki sirf muje yeh haq ha.. to touch you.. to hug you.. to love you.. to kiss you and to...
M: bas bas Abir.. tum aise behave mat karo na.. I am all yours..
She was extremely surprised as she had never witnessed his side of him, so jealous and possessive for her.

Abir made a face.
Mishti tip toed and smashed her lips on Abir s lips.
He stood rooted at his place, still processing her lips on his.
Mishti kissed him urgently and fiercely. Abir got back to his senses and kissed her back.
It was a wild and urgent kiss. Mishti bit his lip and he hissed, taking a chance she pushed her tongue in his mouth, and deepened the kiss.
Abir was taken aback and he pinched her waist.
She also moaned and he entered his tongue inside her mouth.

After what felt like eternity, they broke the kiss unwilling.
Mishti was so shy that she hid herself in Abir s chest. He made her look at him, all messed hair, swollen lips and red cherry face.
A: yeh kya tha? Meri bold tigress
M: yahi ki main sirf tumhari hoo..
Abir smiled and hugged her more tightly.
M: mere possessive ajeeb rajvansh.. I love you forever and ever!
A: I love you more..

Present:
Abir remembered those blissful days and a tear escaped his eye.
He jerked as a bucket of cold water was thrown on his face.
A man came with a plate of food and said: chup chap khaa lee..
Abir stared at him angrily.

Next day early morning:
The bus reached Rajkot. Mishti and Kartik reached a small hotel and quickly had their breakfast.
M: main Seema ko call karti hoo ki vo dukan open kare taki hum dress change kar le..
Kartik nodded.
Mishti called Seema, her friend and the daughter of the dress wala.

Mishti and Kartik reached the shop in half an hour.
They dressed up and changed their attire.
Mishti took the get up of a traditional gujrati man and Kartik of an old man.
They thanked Seema and left to find clues about Abir.

M: chaliye bff, phele hum Abir ke ghar ke ass pass dekhte ha.. shayad kuch pata chale..
They left with a strong determination.
They showed Abir s photo and asked everyone if they saw him or knew about him.

After two hours:
M: (crying) kuch pata nhi chala bff.. kaha ha mera Abir? Kanhaji!
K: mil jayega vo.. tum himmat mat haro..
M: vo last shop chai wale ki usse puch ke dekhta ha..
Kartik nodded and they proceeded towards the shop with some hope.

M: array kaka! Iss chokre ko dekha ha?
(Showing Abir s photo)
Tea stall owner: Aaray Abir! Kya hua ise?
K: aap jante ha isko ?
Tea stall person: haa beta.. jab yahan baad (,flood) aaye thi, Abir ne hi meri dukan phir se khadi karne main madad ki aur mere bete ko school bhi bheja.. bada accha ladka ha..

Mishti smiled and felt so proud of Abir.
K: aapne Abir ko dekha ha? Abhi 1,ya 2 din phele?
Tea stall person: nahi beta.. kya hua?
Before Mishti could answer, Kalu a boy working there spoke:
Shayad maine dekha ha inko.. bhaiya (referring to Mish)
M: kaha?
Kalu: Aaray vo ek gadi aaye thi.. us main kuch log the.. vo koi address puch rahe the.. tabhi main dekha.. ek ladka soya hua tha.. jab main chai denge gadi tak gaya toh khidki se dekha.. shayad yeh photo wale bhaiya haa..

Mishti and Kartik sighed in relief. It means that Mishti s instincts were true.
She smiled and blessed Kalu.
K: beta au kuch  dekha ? Gadi ka number ya kuch aur?
Kalu: haa.. yaad aya.. gadi pe peeche Ambe maa ka sticker tha aur likha tha Jai Ambe! Gujrati main.. bas..
M: theek ha.. thank you!

K: ab kya kare ?
M: wahi! Itna hint kafi nahi haa..
Meanwhile Mishti got inspector s call.
I: hello ms Mishti.. apko careful rehna hoga.. Naman bahot dangerous ha.. hume shak ha ki koi aur bhi mila ha.. uske sath.. humne pata lagaya ha ki uski current location Rajkot ke pass kisi gaav main ha..aur uski kisi aur se baat hui ha.. jo Rajkot main ha.. uska saathi ..

M: ok sir.. waise sir.. main abhi Rajkot main hi ho..
I: kya ?
M: vo sir..
I: thats ok.. par aap careful raheye.. aur ha apni location send kijiye.. hum aapko track karenge aur waha ki local police ko inform karna hoga
M: ok sir.. thanks for your help
I: never mind ms, yeh humara job ha aur humari duty.

Mishti shared all the details with Kartik.
K: lekin uska sathi kaun ha? Wo bhi yahan ?
M: wahi toh bff!
K:toh ab?
M: idea! Nanu!
K: matalb ?
M: hum nanu ke pass jate ha aur unko sab batate ha.. shayad kuch pata chal jaye!
K: haa chalo..

So they headed towards Rajvansh sadan, not knowing what was in store for them.
As they entered inside,(luckily the security guard was sleeping) they heard a sharp voice.
M: meri dragon saas!
K: kya?
M: aaaray Abir ki mom,! Meri danger sasu maa
K :ohh
They stepped closer and heard her shouting on the phone.
Me: Aaray tum ne yeh sahi nahi kiya! Meenakshi Rajvansh se dhoka! Ambe maa ki saugand agar mere bete ko kuch hua toh tuje barbaad kar dungi!

Mishti was shocked to hear this, tears formed in her eyes.
Me: aab chal chal! Tuje teri beti ko mere bete Abir se dur rakhne ko kaha tha! Mere bete ko taklif puchane nahi! Tune yeh sahi nahi kiya! Haa.. jaldi se muje pata bhejo.. main aa rahi hoo..

Mishti was shocked beyond words. Meenakshi was involved in this. She could  not speak and stumbled.
Kartik held her, though he was equally shocked.
Me: theek ha.. mere bete ko ek Karoch bhi nhi lagne chahiye.. varna tumhari barbaadi pakki.. yeh Meenakshi Rajvansh ka wada ha!
She cut the call and stormed in the house.

M: bff! Hume inhe follow karna hoga! Yehi hume Abir tak le jayegi.. I hate her..I hate her..
She sobbed in Kartik s arm, listening to  Meenu s conversation.
Kartik tried to console her.

They hid behind the tree and waited for Meenu to come out, meanwhile Kartik booked a cab and also informed the police.
M: (to herself) bas Abir.. main aa rahi hoo..
(Imagine Khabhi khushi khabhi gum background music and Mishbir gordana episode)

Precap: Mishbir in danger

Hii guys! Keep loving this story, vote comment and support
Love you all
Amayra❣️