"What's all the noise about?" Simeon walks in with a serious look on his face.

"Simeon, there's blood on MC's bed!" Luke tells him, he sounded worried which was kinda cute were it not the situation I was currently in. Simeon looked at my bed, then at me and nodded.

"Luke, why don't you go get ready for school first?" Simeon suggests.

"But Simeon! What if MC is hurt? What if-"

"We'll explain it you later, alright?" Luke looks unsure but after after taking a long look at all of us he finally agreed.

"MC looks fine so alright," he sighs, "but you guys better tell me what happened!"

"Of course, now off you go and get ready. Oh, and Luke, I already made pancakes downstairs so you should go straight to breakfast," Simeon ushers him outside.

"Eh but-"

"We'll talk later and you might want to hurry up or Solomon would eat yours,"

"I'd love to have more pancakes," Solomon grinned.

"No!" And with that Luke was gone, dashing to his room to get dress up for school and eat his pancakes before Solomon does.

"Well, that was easy," Solomon mused.

"It won't be that easy when he starts asking questions," Simeon replied before looking at me. "So, it's the time of the month I assume?"

"You got that right," Solomon answered sighing.

"Oh, I just remember you always help MC when she gets hers, don't you Solomon?" Simeon asks him.

"As if I'm helping..." He muttered under his breath.

"What's that Solomon?" I ask him sweetly and he just glares at me before sighing.

"You should probably clean that up," Simeon gestures to my bed and I don't even have the energy to be embarrassed at this point.

"Solomon?" I look at him and he nodded. He starts muttering a spell and soon enough the mattress is clean as new.

"So are you going to school today MC?" Simeon asks me.

"Well, I have to don't I?"

"You could skip," Solomon suggested with a cunning smile. Simeon looks at him with an eyebrow raised and Solomon puts his hand up. "It was joke, don't start getting mad Simeon,"

"I'm not getting mad,"

"Of course, you're not." Just then the door opens yet again.

"What's with all the noise this early?" Kegan says as he walks in, already dressed for school.

"I see someone's motivated for school," Solomon says with a smirk. He just enjoys getting on Kegan's nerve.

"I would never be even slightly happy to go to that demon school," Kegan glares at him to which Solomon just shrugs.

"You're still one of the earliest to get ready everyday though," Solomon adds.

"What's the point in being late?" Kegan asks back.

"Right, right,"

"So what's this all about?" Kegan asks looking at me.

"It's MC," Solomon and from the smile on his lips, I just know he's up to something.

"MC? What about her?" Kegan asks confused.

"What do you think?" Kegan glares at Solomon which just makes his smile grow bigger.

"Solomon, enough with the teasing and I think you should be getting ready for school instead," Simeon reminds him.

"Alright alright," even as he says that, he was still lingering in my room.

"What's this about Simeon?"

"It's MC's time of the month," Simeon answers casually.

"What does that even mean?" Kegan looks so confused.

"It's girl stuff, Kegan," Solomon pipes up.

"What?" Kegan looks at each of us for explanation.

"MC got her period today," Simeon says sparing Kegan from getting even more confused.

"Wha- oh..." When it finally clicked to him what was happening, I notice the red creeping up his cheeks.

"Took you long enough," I say to him and he mumbles an apology but he's avoiding my eyes now.

"What's wrong Kegan? You're looking quite red," Solomon starts teasing him.

"Shut up Solomon, aren't you supposed to be getting ready?"

"Okay okay fine I'll go," Solomon chuckles before leaving my room.

"MC, I get it you're all dressed? Let's go downstairs and have some breakfast before it's too late." We all agreed and headed downstairs but I notice how Kegan is suddenly acting awkward.

A/N: okay I have no idea what I wrote here and maybe it is embarrassing to tell a guy about being on period but hey I just like the idea of Solomon being MC's human bestfriend and brother-like and just helping MC with human and girls stuff