"Chou focus!".

I dropped my pencil and looked at the teacher.

"Sorry Sir".

"Who are you thinking about?", Hyewon asked.

"No one".

"Such a liar".

"Am not".

"Are too".

I didn't bother to argue back, I just laid my head on the desk falling asleep.

~ Huge time skip / End of school day ~ 

Mina's POV

Sports Hall

I found myself walking in the sports hall. I was surprised to see that she was here. She shot a ball from quite far and it went in. She is pretty good. She turned around all sudden. Oh shit. She walked up to me.

"I um came in here by accident", I said.

"You will be getting lost in this building for a while. It is fine. But isn't this near the dance studio?", she asked.

"I think so".

"Well, I've got to go back to training. Make sure you leave safely without getting lost again", she said and went to head back to where she was practising but my hand grabbed her wrist.

"Tzuyu".

She looked at me.

"I don't think you're a bad person. In fact, I think people might have gotten the wrong impression of you", I said looking down at the floor.

I felt her hand on top of me.

"I can be mean and I am sometimes a bit cold and don't show emotions. So your sister has every reason to dislike me. You're the first person to think of me differently other than my younger sister".

I looked up.

"Do you want to learn?".

"What basketball?", I asked.

"Yeah, I'll show you how to shoot", she said interwind our hands and took me to where she was practising.

She picked the ball up and gave it to me.

"Are you sure this is fine?", I asked.

"Yeah, it's just me here all the others went home", she said helping me line up with the net with her hands over my hand.

"How comes you're the only one then?", I asked.

"I have to work extra hard, the coach said".

"And am I too close to you and touchy?".

I laughed and turned my head to the side as she was behind me.

"This is fine. I feel comfortable around you", I said.

She smiled. Cute. Her dimples are cute.

"I feel that way too. It's strange".

"It's a good thing right", I said.

"Yeah".