The meet

*Long Chapter Alert*

Anu asked him again, "Unnathaan, enna koopta? Enna pesanum?". Though Vetri wanted to speak with her and make her feel good, he didn't know what can be given as a reason to initiate a conversation.

Vetri - Coffee epdi iruku

Anu - Adhu nallathan irukku, nee enna pesanum-nu sonna

Vetri tried to divert Anu from the main objective but Anu was much clear in her stand.

Anu - Sollu

Vetri - Inikki jollya engayachu velile polaam...

Anu was hesitant but she had some trust on him than others, the span taken to develop trust was more than months for her but like Ezhil's words she trusted him soon but, still Anu had some thing that kept her away from him.

Anu - Polaam aana do things with time sense

Vetri - Okay 7 ku veetla irupa okayva?

Anu - Polaama?

They started in her scooter. She felt things so unusual, she didn't feel special but, she felt good. 

Vetri rode her scooter and she sat back holding the back rails of the scooter. She travelling somewhere except for college was so nice to her. She felt something good when she was taken a ride.

Vetri - Enna pesama vara?

Anu - Unta pesa enna irukku

Vetri - Hello, I am a wildlife photographer, amateur singer. Enta pesaama enna seiya pora?

Anu - Paadu oru nalla paata

Vetri - Vandi otituruken

Anu - Kannu seriyathaan sir irukku... pakkathula niruthu naa otren...

Vetri stopped the vehicle near a tree, Anu took over and Vetri sat at the back holding her waist. Anu considered him as a kid this time and left him by his way.

Vetri started singing Muzhumathi song but he sang the second stanza instead... 

Anu sees few things with deep meaning and thought about what made him sing those lines. Was it just yet another song or did it have some meaning it?

Kaalthadamae padhiyaadha

Kadal theevu aval thaanae

Athan vaasanai mananil

Poochediyaaga Ninaithen

My life is at hold not recorded, things go by their way. I just say Okay to things. Heart or Brain just work for severe issues. Fragrance, my nature was which made me connect with him. Yes! There is something deep inside him singing this song.

Kettathumae marakkaatha

Mellisaiyum avalthaanae

Athan pallavi charanam

Purinthum mounaththil irunthen

What if he knew everything about me? Why does he stay silent then? What's his objective?

Oru karaiyaaga aval irukka

Maru karaiyaaga naan irukka

Idaiyil thanimai

Thalumbuthae... nadhiyaai

Loneliness is not so new to me, right? She chuckled painfully. Teary eyes and a fake smile.

Vetri asked, "Nalla irunthuchula?"

Anu - Romba nalla irunthuchu... En intha paata paadna?

Vetri - Thonuchu paadnen