Those Eyes

Anu went behind kathir and found him lying on his bed singing,
“Kangal Irandal un kangal irandal ennai katti izhuthaal...”

Anu was stunned seeing her KD anna happy. Anu thought, “Punyavathiya meet pantano”
{Kadavul be like - Sweet family. Nachunu purinjikitaanga…}

Kathir saw Anu staring at him. Kathir jolted and sat erect.
Anu - Enna Paatha Avlo bayama enna?
Kathir - *shrugs*
Anu - Nee padura paatu, sirichitu vandha style paatha, I am suspicious.
So something interesting had happened. En kitta solradhula there is nothing wrong.
Kathir - Naa oru ponna Paathen, she danced on the road.
Anu - Baahnu paathiya?
Kathir - *rubbed his nape* Kelu anu, She turned and looked into my eyes
Anu - aprom? *with excitement and thrill*
Kathir - It did something to me and she seemed familiar. The same feeling I got from one who visited our house, a year back.
Anu - Athu yaaru? The one who visited our home, a year back?
Kathir - *shrugs* Those eyes.
Anu - Ahem… Ahem…

Anu suddenly received a phone call,

She placed the phone in near her ear,
“Vanakkam, home life insurance edukireengala?”, Anu got frustrated and cut the call.

Again, she got a call, she picked it up,
“Hello Anu! Naa Mathi pesuren”

Anu - Sollunga Senior
Mathi - Vetri wants to talk to you
Anu - Enga? Ethathu prechanaiya?
She was a bit scared because everything between them from their first meet did not go smooth. He was a young boy to her. Thambi Maari illa irunthalum kutti paiyan…

Vetri took the phone and placed it near his ear, he slowly walked to the balcony and shut the door.

Anu - Hello! *in her sweetest tone though none of her tone sounds calm and low*
Vetri - Oii
Anu - Dei enna da oii, en ippa call panna?
Vetri - Ms. Rudy, why were you like that to me in the cafeteria?
Anu - Seniorla?
Vetri - I know you aren’t a person who rags people
Anu - Who said all these to you?

Vetri - I knew it already.
Anu - How come? Did your sister speak to you about me?
Vetri - No.
Anu - Hey! Yaaru thaan sonna? And, why do you have the need to know all these stuffs?
Vetri - I asked to people in college.
Anu - Oii, Enna nenachutruka nee? Amulbaby maari iruntu panra velaiya paaru
Vetri - Babya? Hmm… Okay, why did you come to my class
on the first day?
Anu - Out of curiosity! Is it Okay Mr.Kavins milkshake?
Vetri - Ya, the same! I went and asked people about you
out of curiosity.
Anu - Don’t put up a Chamathu face, you stupid. What would people think of us, if you ask about me in college?
Vetri - Either Akka Thambi or love?
Anu - Enna sadharnama solra? Is it too easy for you guys? Annan sonnathu thaan rightu
Vetri - Enna sonnaga apdi?
Anu - Why do I have to tell you?

Vetri - You seem tensed.
Anu - Why do you care about me?
Vetri - Why did you care about me that day?
Anu - Which day?
Vetri - The third day of your second year, why did you fight with Sanjay for me?
Anu - You were a fresher and he took advantage of that. Isn’t it wrong?
Vetri - Yaara irundhalum Pannirpiya?
Anu - Yes but, specially for you because your Mathi’s brother and one who does things which you don’t have to.
Vetri - Why did you fight with me today?
Anu - When did I?
Vetri - Do you have the habit of lying?
Anu - Not always!
Vetri - Coming to the point, meet you at the playground tomorrow.
Anu - Why?
Vetri - Just to talk. You sound interesting. Your history and your eyes.
Anu - Okay done! Be straight to the point. I don’t want to waste my time with you *smirks*

Kathir noticed talking and thought it to be Ezhil and continued his songs, “Oru parvaiyil paithiyamaanen”
Lakshmi amma saw Kathir and murmured, “Appada, inikki thaan ivan velakku vekkura nerathula sangu vechu paatu paadala”
Krishna Appa heard this and laughed hard.

On the other hand, Aadhi was in his own world thinking about his project. He didn’t know that he would be meeting someone dear there.

It was a happy night for Mathi since she met the person about who she was curious about, the interview for which she tried hard went well and her brother was sleeping happily.
Mathi was in “Enakku ithu pothum, Enakku ithu pothum” mood.

Paru ma came into Mathi’s room and asked about her day.
Mother and daughter had a hearty conversation.

Taara was in a dilemma. She was thinking about her new project.
She wanted to paint the wall with her own designs.

She was confused. “What if the company asks her to paint their designs? What if she gets suppressed painter rather than a designer or an artist?”. She had all that skills that are necessary to shine on.

Taara was indeed a star but somewhere she lacked something that doesn't allow her to produce enough light. She was in a quest to find that something that can help her show her big mind to the world. She was disturbed.

Being a director, she choose art as her
passion and is working hard to make the artist in her live.

Shoot for her second short film was done and she did her best. She needed a spark and light to turn everything nice and To declutter her mind.

The next day was her first day in the new project. She had to be there at 10. Her night wasn’t  pleasant, lot of thoughts and confusions about what is going to happen the next day? Will everything turn out good?

Author's note:
The start may seem slow, the story would speed up soon.
Share your views and comments. They are my serotonin boost 💗.