Unfolds

Anu asked Vetri to sit down and started to console Ezhil.

Being hurted by many for several times, she didn’t know what to do. She comes to the icecream parlour only when she feels pain. She hasn’t shared anything beyond her self constructed barrier to Anu. She didn’t want Anu to feel painful. She worried more about how she would take it than opening up or about the issue she wanted to open up.

Opening up is not so easy for every individual. Ezhil was once straight forward but got enough for being so. Anu was the only person she found trustworthy over these years.

Anu had her own set of insecurities, she was too fragile in some cases, she was indeed bold but some instances made her breakdown, especially in her teen and young adult age.

Vetri was hearing them from distant. He didn’t want to interrupt them and kept quiet.

Ezhil - Mudila Machan, Ennala? Mind asks me to ignore but my heart
is too fragile. Evlo naal ivlo kaayatha thaangum…
Azhaga irukrathu manasa porathunu speech kudukuraanga aana,
kooda irukravangalaiye oru alavuku mele tease panraanga…
Cheri adhellam vidu vaa icecream sapdalaam…
*She blurted out everything she felt but, tried to hide those by diverting Anu from the instant*
Anu - Machan vaa polaam… Avana oru kai pathudalam
Ezhil - Just Ignore machan
Anu - Ignorenu sollitu you keep crying… If it is wrong
avan moonji nera sollitu va… Nee vanthu azhuthu enna
sadhikka pora… Oru oru nimisamum azhudhu kayapadanuma nee… You don’t deserve this… Vandi enga? Oii paldappa
Vetri - Sollu
Anu - Nee bikela pinnadi collegeku va… Na ezhil bike la avakooda ponum
Vetri - En?
Anu - Dhaivasenju kelvi kekkama solradha sei please…
Vetri - Okay

Aadhi managed to convince the manager and took Taara to the site,
Taara exclaimed, “Wow!”. Aadhi walked along with her. She went inside the auditorium.
Taara got tempted on seeing the white landscape she whispered, “It is just tempting… ”. Aadhi was in a shock. He wondered what was tempting, the wall isn't a Vanilla ice cream to tempt her.
He asked her, “Ithila ennanga tempting?”.
She replied, “Oru oru artistkum intha maari plain white big Walla paakum bothu oru eerpu oru temptation varum… Art is not just our passion, it is our love… Amidst all the things that happen in a day good or bad, oru paper eduthu paint Panna oru peace kedaiku, intha Walla paakum pothu oru happiness athoda ithula en designs irukkapothu so extra santhosham...”.

As taara observed the huge empty walls, her mind splashes paints, creates concepts and get excited but her lack of self confidence pulls her excitement down. She pulls herself down and thinks that her own concepts aren't worthy enough. She says to herself, “Art is just your obsession Taara, you are not talented enough”.
The environment was completely new to Taara and Aadhi but, Aadhi managed to keep the people working comfortable including Taara.
Aadhi asked, “Ennanga pesamaye irukeenga?”
Taara - Illa Sir! Oru idea spark airuku, Innum konja suthi partha innum oru telivu kedaikum
Aadhi - Neenga okay la?
Taara - Okay thaan Sir.

Mathi was left alone in the tent. She had done her works and was waiting for Taara to come. She heard a bike sound and went out to see who it was, but she didn't find Taara. It was Kathir who entered. Kathir didn't know how to ask or initiate a conversation.

He asked Mathi, “Veetuku?”, before he could finish she started
Mathi - Taara innum Varla Kathireyy! Iva Aadhi kooda siteku poren soltu odna innum varala kathireyy
Kathir - Aadhiku phone pannanuma?
Mathi - Illa no no no no ava tension aiduva work appo disturb panna
Kathir - Neenga Neenga anikki
Mathi - Aama ungaluku Anu theriyuma? *she slightly blushed*
Kathir - Entha Anu?
Mathi - VRN college
Kathir - En thangachi thaan
Mathi - Neenga oru varusham munnadi anga anga ga ga aga
Sorry sorry
Taara came inside and interrupted.
Taara - Vaa mathi polam…
They departed and Aadhi and Kathir were left alone.

On the other hand, Anu came out of the college in a fierce mood.

Note: Share your views about this chapter. Your comments are my serotonin boost 💗.