Episode 4

Tian Mi looked at him with such a smile, and suddenly blushed when she saw him, and then looked unhappy again.

With the memory of Tian Mi, she knew that Li Gu was shy, and she also knew the unhappy expression.

But she couldn't think of how Li Gu became unhappy all of a sudden.

She tilted her head, raised her foot and took a step closer to Li Gu, her face almost touching Li Gu's chest. Li Gu looked down at her subconsciously.

She raised her head and looked at Li Gu with shining eyes. The scar on Li Gu's face was very hideous. When she looked closer, it was even more frightening. She could see the bones in the knife.

She stretched out her hand and covered Li Gu's face. Her hands were not callused, tender and slippery. Li Gu suddenly became a little nervous, her body stiffened, and she did not dare to move.

The scars on Li Gu's face made Tian Mi's hands a little numb. She touched the scars on Li Gu's face so thinly and frowned. Li Gu thought she was going to be angry again and was about to step back. Tian Mi's words stunned her again.

"Such a big scar, it must be very painful!"

Tian Mi's tone was a little distressed. She knew the pain of cutting the meat with a knife, but for her, she was used to that pain. But Millie said that she is not an ordinary person, and it hurts if she is an ordinary person.

Tian Mi's voice was still sweet and soft, but she was close. When Tian Mi spoke, her breath was sprayed on Li Gu's face.

She was wearing a woman's body scent, and she leaned closer, Li Gu felt that the scent made his face warmer.

Tian Mi's words made his heartbeat suddenly quicken. The brain is blank, just looking at Tian Mi.

He didn't get a response to his own words. He just said hello to him, but he didn't respond either. Tian Mi possesses a bodily character, and is naturally a little squeamish and willful. She pouted, obviously unhappy, put her hands down like a puff, and was about to turn around.

Only then did Li Gu react and quickly took Tian Mi's hand.

"I. I don't hurt!"

Finally, it seems that his daughter-in-law doesn't dislike him anymore, he can't make his daughter-in-law angry!

This was the first sentence Li Gu said to her. Li Gu's voice was very magnetic, deep and powerful.

With her hand being pulled, Tian Mi rolled her eyes at Li Gu. Pulled by him.

Seeing Tian Mi didn't resist, Li Gu was happy for a while, grinned, showing white teeth, the whole person was a lot of sunshine at once, and even the scar was pleasing to the eye a lot.

"Ding-the male lead's favorability is +15, the male lead's favorability is 55. Come on, host!"

0051's voice suddenly sounded, adding 15 points of favorability all at once, Tian Mi was very happy, and her smiley face that had collapsed was hooked.

Tian Mi looked up at Li Gu, "I was wrong last night. I shouldn't have driven you out of the room. You come back to sleep tonight. I will live with you and give you a big fat boy!"

Tian Mi's words were very straightforward, she thought, the body's wish is to live well with Li Gu and give her a big fat boy, so she said so.

She doesn't know what shyness is and what reservedness is. There was reason and confidence in his voice.

Li Gu's eyes widened, obviously startled by Tian Mi's words, but then he was happy again.

Don't like it, his wife said that she would live with him and give him a big fat boy! He originally thought that Tian Mi was so excited last night, he didn't know when this room would be completed.