Mafia's angel part 1

Start from the beginning

Without knowing he fell for Jisoo so hardly. They confessed and started dating.

During their relationship, Taehyung found out that Jisoo hates violence, she is so so  scared of mafia and underworld.

Jisoo will never even watch  news related to them. She despises mafia leaders from the bottom of  her heart.
She just shivers thinking of them.

So to no to lose his angel. Taehyung hide his another profession to Jisoo.

Without knowing anything, Jisoo got married to Taehyung.

She loves her husband more than anything.  Her husband is her strength, he is her precious world.

She will never ever  leave him till her last breath.

But will this remain same, after Jisoo  knows the  hidden truth?.

It's night time, Jisoo is sleeping on bed while reading book.

Her eyes are closing,  she want to sleep badly. But no, she should wait for her hubby.

Now a days they are not getting time for themselves.  As Taehyung is being so  busy with underworld.

With door sound, Jisoo immediately hugged her husband from bed.

Taehyung chuckled at his angel. He brushed her hair and kissed forehead
"Angel, didn't you sleep till now?"

Jisoo shook her head and showed her pouty lips to him. He can't resist that  at all, so sucked them until he is satisfied.

"Hubby, did you eat dinner?"
She asked fiddling with his shirt buttons

"Yes, I did angel. I already told you on call earlier.
He replied while placing his head in crook of her neck and inhaled baby like smell. His angel is so soft and mushy.

If possible,  he want to hug her forever and bask in her warmth all day and night.

Taehyung tried to feel her curves but Jisoo covered herself with blanket.
He frowned at that and tried to remove blanket.

But Jisoo is not allowing him.
"Angel, Why did wrap yourself with this blanket?.
Did something happen to you ?"
He asked with panic face. Just the thought of his Jisoo hurting,  he will shiver to death.

Jisoo shook her head again with red cheeks and whispered into her ear slowly

" Hubby, I wore only your favourite transparent  shirt.

I'm  missing you a lot now a days"

Taehyung's grip tightened on her waist. He understood what his needy baby is asking for. Even he missed  feeling her sinful body a lot.