Mafia's angel part 2

AUTHOR POV _

Taehyung felt panic rushing inside him at that sight. His worst nightmare came true. He is about to move towards his angel but she backed away for the first time .

His blood ran cold by that. Taehyung is so so scared of this moment. His angel backing away from him with fear.

"D-Don't, don't c-come near me.

Now I k-know everything.

You are monster, you are M-Mafia l-leader. You plays w-with people's lives.

Your friend Namjoon revealed everything in phone thinking it's you"

Jisoo said with red shot eyes and scared face. She is frightened of
under world .

Taehyung felt like he couldn't breathe. He still hopes all of this is dream, a very worst dream.

"A-Angel, h-hear me pro-

"St-top, don't. You w-will come up with a-another lie.

You j-just shattered e-everything Taehyung.

Now, I'm e-even scared of b-being
in front of y-you.

Not only you are d-doing illegal.

You even b-broke my heart, my t-trust.

I b-believed you b-blindly. I walked with you in every phase of your life.

But all that path is c-covered in blood, u-underworld and m-mafia.

May be, who knows. Your l-love c-can also be a p-pure l-lie"
Jisoo said with broken sob. She is even scared what if Taehyung's love is also an act.

Taehyung looked at her unbelievably. All these years he treated Jisoo as his angel, queen.

He showered her with lots of love and care all the time. Even she knows he is damn crazy over her.

But, now his angel is even doubting his pure love. This pinched his broken heart .

He is about to go near her to apologise for his mistake and make her understand clearly.

But Jisoo stood up hurriedly

" D-Don't come near me. J-Just don't come"
She said while trembling and started moving towards their bedroom door.

"A-Angel, w-what are you doing?"
Taehyung asked with teary eyes and rapid heartbeat. His heart dropped by her reply.

"I-I'm l-leaving this house. I'm e-even scared of l-living with monster like you "
Jisoo replied with wobbling lips. She is not completely leaving Taehyung.

But she needs some time to process everything, to accept harsh reality . Her husband being mafia leader.

Till then, Jisoo decided to stay far from him.

Taehyung stood still, he couldn't form any words. His angel is leaving his life, his world. He don't know she is just being away from him temporarily to process everything.

Taehyung felt like all his fears are gonna come true now.
He will simply die without her, for sure.

He will kill himself without his angel. She is his only world, only life.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo who is about the open bedroom door which is locked.

He thought for a second, there is no option left apart from this to stop his angel leaving his world.