Headcanons #1

I'm slowly starting to think this is a good idea >:D Also give me ideas idk

———————

M.K Characters with a vulnerable s/o
(Like literally doesn't know anything about fighting and defense or powers and just blatant oblivious.)

———————

Kuai Liang (Sub-zero)

• Isolation, literally

• Well, in his clan he's got pretty much a good amount of warriors so whenever he's out he'd just order some of them to look for you whenever you feel a little. . threatened.

• No, you can't come with him even if he's just meeting with his bro Hanzo. He's not going to force you to train with him because he knows it can be a little too much for your smaller state.

• There's times where he's out for so long and because you can't come, he'll come home to you either playing board games or sleeping. He'll sneak in a back hug, completely startling you that he's back.

• Gives cuddles and won't let you the fuck alone.

• If someone, something makes you feel uncomfortable, he'll take care of it himself. Freezing and killing them (when you're out of sight) and then going back to you whispering something like 'I took care of it.'

• You're basically stuck as a housewife/husband because ain't no way in hell he'll let you go outside, maybe but just around his area that's how far you'll ever be.

• If you beg enough, because let be honest, Kuai will do what he wants, no excuses! He might actually let you go BUT he needs and wants to be around you.

• If you feel a little caged, he'd apologize and let you go off (no don't go) but just when you think you're travelling alone, you'll spot some blue fragments from the warriors stalking you, would you mind?

Scorpion

• Oh Lord, he's hella overprotective.

• He doesn't want to leave you ALONE literally everywhere you go, he's there. In some cases, he understands privacy.

• Scorpion doesn't want anything to happen to you like what happened to his now deceased wife and son. He wants to be better for you.

• If you get hurt, he'll be so confused and try everything to heal your wounds, and if you mention that someone hurt you, Scorpion will act calm but once when you're not around, he'd go in to a blind rage and hunt that piece of sh-

• He'd apologize for being so clingy and slip in a little backstory of why's he's like that to you.

• If you gave birth, his overprotectiveness will be stronger. Especially if y'all kid is a boy. He will train you self defense to help you.

• Pls just love him.

Raiden

Aha, he's not concerned.

• Ok maybe a little.. no not a little.

• Ever since you and him got together, even when you think you're alone. He's up there, looking over you.

• Maybe orders his brother Fujin to watch out for you when he's busy only when he's busy. He doesn't just give his little precious s/o. No sharing.

• If you're near danger, he'll strike in some warning thunders to scare them. Or if YOU'RE in danger, he'd just simply strike in some teleportation and teleport you to him. Hugs.

• He loves you very much but he can't help that he's busy all the time as the Protector of Earth realm but that doesn't mean he has no time for you 🤨

• Knowing you're defenseless and innocent, he will do everything to keep that innocence thriving. That's what he loves about you.

Kabal

• To be honest, he doesn't care and it's sad. Maybe he shows a little concern about you when you're feeling scared and tries his best to make you feel not scared but it annoys him deeply.

• Kabal is a dangerous person doing very dangerous work so if you got killed, it's your fault. That's what he thinks, because why else would you want to be with him? He's dangerous.

• He's going to train you so that when someone is attacking you, you'll be prepared. But then again, his expectations are low because of how you're not fond of every basic fighting techniques.

• He do loves you very much, but it'll be better if he just go away because he's scared his enemies will find out about you and use you against him. He hates that so much.

• He'd apologize for not showing much affection. Under that thick skull of his, he's a flirtatious bastard and loves to spew in sexual jokes which may or may not be understandable to you.

Lui Kang

• He will make you train with him and his bro Kung Lao because he needs you to be strong enough to defend yourself when he's not around

• If you don't want to then it's complete fine with him, just gives him more reason to never be away from you because he loves you very much.

• As a guy who looks like he has no sense of humor, you're damn incorrect. So much time spent with Kung Lao, there's no way he can't understand jokes. He will try Kung Lao's jokes to you and loves it that you laugh.

• He loves your innocence, and much like Raiden, that's what he loves the most about you and will try his best to keep it thriving.

• He will make sure you're safe and feels safe with him.

• Gifts everytime he comes back when he Just got away for like, a week.