#03 一 shinoa and kiri

*

shinoa

after i transferred yesterday mikey left and didn't say anything. i bought all things i need for school. shinoa yukari is the first girl that spoke to me.

my classmates didn't want to speak to me because they saw me hanging out with mikey and draken. shinoa still spoke to me even if she already saw me with them.

"i couldn't think what reasons do our classmates have that they wouldn't want to speak to you. like, is it a problem if you hang out with delinquents?"

"dobt mind them. you're just wasting your time talking about them. anyway, what are you going to do with that guy?" i asked and point a guy behind the door. "who?" she asked and look at the door but he suddenly disappeared.

"there's no one in there. i dont know who you are talking about" she said.

"you will see him later. he keeps looking at you for like an hour. don't worry though maybe he just like you" i said.

"me? nah"

-

"i could see him looking at you right now but i wont point him out so you could see him. just look around and see" i said.

we're at the canteen and eating our bento. recently i remember that takuya guy and think if he go to this school. i stopped eating for a second and continue after i felt a touch at my shoulder.

"yo, [name]"

"mikey.. what's up?"

"just wandering around and looking for takemitchy. have you seen him?" he asked. "nope, im with my friend" i said.

"i see. well imma go now" he said.

"sure"

after he walk away i look at shinoa with unusual expression. why?

"what? something wrong?" i asked. "nothing just wondering about your relationship with him"

"oh, you meant mikey. he's.. a friend i guess" i said. "you guess? you're not sure?"

"yes. we just met and he helped me so i think we're friends" i said.

"i understand. well anyway, i think i already saw who you are talking about. i saw him staring at me" she mumble. she sip at the drink she ordered and pointed at him.

"if i look he wouldn't be there cuz you point him. he's probably fighting for his life right now. well, do you wanna know him?" i asked.

"i don't know. maybe? i cant think of anything to approach him though"

"leave it to me. i can talk to him" i said.

"okay"

-

i left shinoa and walk at the back of the building. i keep walking until i reach the second building that are next to the canteen. i look at the side wall and saw him. "hey"

he tense up and saw me. "i- i didn't mean to stare like that" he started. "i just want to know her" he continue.

"and? what else?" i asked. he look at the ground before looking back at me.

"i.. like her. i like her since last year. im glad that she finally found a close friend like you. months ago she couldn't find a good friend at her class because they either hate you or just ignore you on purpose"

"i see. tell her that then" i said. "w-what?"

"you couldn't? well, she doesn't like someone right now so maybe you have a chance. i'm telling you this right now because i told her i will talk to you" i said. "she knew?"

"knew that you're staring at her? yeah. she doesn't find it scary though but its bothering her" i answered.

"i see. then i will talk to her tomorrow" he mumble. "sure, i could help you"

"my name is [name] [surname]. nice meeting you?" i introduce.

"kiriwo fukama. call me kiri"

kiri..

*