'Girls Night Out!' (chapter 8)

"[Name]!!! Let's go!!" Emma yelled out from the front door. "I'm coming, I'm coming.." I said while going to the front door.

I turned to look to see who's watching t.v and it was grandpa.

"Bye pops!!" I said giving him a hug before leaving out the door.

"IM TAKING YOUR MOTORCYCLE MIKEY!!" I yelled out taking his keys and running out the door.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DAR-" before he can finish his sentence I slammed the door shut and grabbed Emma's hand and started running towards mikeys motorcycle.

"Wear this helmet ♡" I told Emma and then passing her a helmet.

"Your not gonna wear one? Wait do you even know how to drive the motorcycle? Would of we get mistaken as mikey because someone think his driving out at might? Would of we get pulled over by the cops? WOULD OF WE CRASH AND DI-", "I'll stop you from there before you panic even more!" I said while starting up the motorcycle.

"Its ok! Now where are we going?", "ah we're going to go pick up yuzuha first since she's probably gonna take hakkai bike, then we'll pick up hina and have her ride with yuzuha!", "ah ok, hold on tight!"

Emma hold on tight to my waist while I started driving. Yes i know i haven't even ride a motorcycle or have my license yet but who cares! At least we're gonna have some fun!
-------------------------------
We were parked in front of a house waiting for I think her name is yuzuha? Yeah her name is yuzuha..

"Is this the right house?" I said to emma while side eyeing her. "Yes but her older brother is a jerk so she has to sneak out of her house since its midnight right now.." emma responded while whispering and I just nodded at her words.

I saw a figure going out of a window and jumping towards a tree while jumping off the tree while getting a motorcycle and walking towards us.

'Wow she's very pretty..' I thought, she has long strawberry blonde hair, a school uniform on, and did I mention that she was very pretty?

"Wassup emma" Yuzuha said while hugging emma real quick and hoping on her motorcycle.

"Hey yuzuha!" Emma said. "Yuzuha meet my sister [name], [name] meet one of my friends yuzuha!", "oh its nice to meet you!.. your very pretty!" I said while awkwardly smiling. "Nice to meet you as well, your also pretty!" She responded back.

'Omg a pretty girl just called me pretty..'

"[Name]? Hurry up and drive!!" Emma snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Ah yeah!"
-------------------------------
We're in front of an apartment and I think we're waiting for a girl name hina.

"I didnt know you had a sister?" Yuzuha asked emma. "Yeah same here! Shinichiro just told us a while ago and I was happy that I got a sister!!" Emma answered back while hugging me.

Then I saw a girl walking towards us, she was also very pretty, she has short strawberry hair, a mole or beauty mark under her lips/mouth.

"Hey guys!!" She said while hoping on the back of yuzuha motorcycle.

"Heyyy"
"Hey hina!"
"Uh hi..!"

"Oh! It's nice to meet you I'm hina! I'm guessing your one of Emma's friends?" She asked me

"Oh um I'm actually her sister.." I awkwardly responded to her.

I started to rub the nape of my neck.

"OH! SISTER?!", "Yup she's my sister!" Emma giggled at hina's reaction.

"I know right! Emma is always having siblings.." yuzuha jumped in the conversation.