'Sibling Bond +Draken' (chapter 5)

𝔸/𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 [𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖] 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟.
────────────────────
Name POV:

Once I heard a knock from the door I just waited until one of them open the door to the person knocking on the door but I was wrong.

Shinichiro is too busy fixing his motorcycle right now.

Izana is doing whatever he does.

Emma is doing house chores.

And mikey is just bothering shinichiro.

So it looks like I'm the only one who isnt busy so that means I have to get the door. Once I got up from the couch I went to the door to open it and when I looked through the peephole I see a tall blonde dude that has one strand of hair in the front and the rest is braided, hes very tall, he looks like he might go bald, he also has a dragon tattoo on the side of his head which is cool, and he had a poker face on.

So I just open the door since probably shinichiro knows him bc the blondie looks around his age.

"Um hi..?" I said well it sounded more like a question then a introduction.

"Oh hi, do you mind if I can come inside?" The dude asked.

"Oh not at all.." I answered while moving out of the way for him to come in.

"[NAME] WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?!" Emma yelled from a kitchen.

"A DUDE WHO HAS A DRAGON TATTOO ON THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD!!" I answered back.

Emma ran out of the kitchen and come to the both of us.

"Oh hi draken!! Came here to see mikey as always?" She said in a happy voice while walking up to him.

The draken dude simply nodded while patting Emma on the head. "Where is mikey? But another question is, is that your friend that open the door for me?" He asked emma. "Oh no that's my sister [name]!" Emma responded while hugging your arm.

"Nice to meet you Draken" I said nervous and rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Nice to meet you as well [name]." Draken said to me before walking off to find mikey.

"Damn is that dude really around our age?" I asked Emma.

"Of course he is! He's just very tall and strong!" She said while pulling me to the living.

"OH I GOT AN IDEA!!" Emma yelled out of no where. "EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM INCLUDING YOU DRAKEN!!" She yelled out again.

'HUH WHATS HAPPENING?!? THIS ISNT GOING TO BE A SERIOUS TALK IS IT?!' I thought while panicking.

Once everyone was in the living room and settled down they all have their attention on Emma.

"Let's all get to know each other! Or we all can get to know [name], and [name] get to know more of us!" She said.

"So its basically going to be like a host game where each one of us grab a card and read it and we have to answer the question with one fact if ours!" She explained and everyone agreed.

So once every one got settled.
Draken was standing behind a chair.
Emma and Mikey was standing together in front of the couch.
Shinichiro and Izana was standing behind the other couch.
While I was standing across DRAKEN.

"Hold on let me play music on the speaker" I said while taking out my phone and playing a song.
(Go ahead and play the song that I put^)

"Ok now we can start!" I said while putting my phone away.

Draken
Ok first card says "what is your favorite color-"

Emma
Magenta!

Mikey
Red

Shinichiro
Gold

Izana
Orange (idk his actually favorite color)

[Name]
[Favorite color]

Draken
Okok next card.
What is your hobbies?

Emma
OH OH!! DOING HOUSE WORK!!

Mikey
Kicking ppl with my sandals

Shinichiro
Fixing motorcycles

Izana
Idk (agin we dont know that much of izana)

[Name]
SLEEPING!!

30 minutes later... (sorry lol)

"Ok are we done bc this is starting to get boringggggg!!" Mikey whined. "Yes we can stop playing this game since we know more of [name]." Emma answered.

"Ok I'm leaving for my gang meeting guys! Dont go anything stupid while I'm gone ok? Oh and Draken is in charge." Shinichiro said while leaving the house.

"[Name]! Do you want to meet my gang first!! Bc you already meet the vice president for my gang!" Mikey said while shaking me by my shoulders.

"Oh really? Who is it?" I asked.

"Its me" Draken suddenly said.

"Oh-" is what I just said.

"So you'll meet my gang first?!?" Mikey said still shaking me by my shoulders.

Mikey was pushed away from Izana and izana hugged me.

"No she'll meet my gang first not yours." Izana said while giving mikey a death glare.

Emma pulled me away and hugged my arm. "No she'll meet the girls first then she can meet your guys gang!" Emma said to the guys.

All hell broke loose. Everyone was arguing while me and Draken was just watching everyone fighting over who'll I meet first.

"I'll just meet shinichiro gang first" i said while shrugging and everyone looked at me.

"NO." They all said in unison well instead of Draken he just kept looking at me then focusing on something else.

"YES IN YOUR FACE GUYS I TOLD YALL SHE WOULD MEET MY GANG FIRST!! NOW WHERE IS MY 10$?!?" Shinichiro yelled while putting his arm over my shoulders.

"You'll meet the black dragons!!" Shinichiro said to me with a close eye smile.
────────────────────
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!
ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟/𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖/𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨/𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥!

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜!