Chapter 0.5- The life of Raya and Nammari

Age 13-15: The girls spent most of their free time with each other, the two were 100% inseparable, the love they shared was a good amount. Both Verena and Benja agreed to move the lands of Fang and Heart into one, for their daughters. Raya then met another friend, a boy from tail named Boun. The trio of Raya, Nammari, and Boun were inseparable.
Age 16: This was the first time the two girls slept with one another, they loved each other to the moon and back. Then they made there relationship public. And instead of being hated for it, it inspired the lands to reunite with each other once again. Then all of a sudden the dragon statues disappeared. The dragons did awake, but they saw that Kumandra was no longer divided and decided that they were no longer needed to keep peace in Kumandra. So they all left. The lands of Fang and Heart became closer than ever.
Age 17-21: Raya and Nammari continued their relationship for a long time. Nammari was then ready to take the first step. She proposed to Raya at age 21 and of course, Raya said yes. Their wedding took place in heart and Boun ended up being the best man for Nammari, it was a magical day for the girls, they were now wives. And it was also a magical night.

5 years after the wedding. - After that strange dream, Nammari saw her wife right by her side . Sleeping so peacefully. She remembered the years of pain between them. But now, everything was alright. "Good morning my love." Nammari gently said while brushing Raya's hair. Raya started to wake up as she smiled at her true love. "Good morning my dep la." They then kissed each other softly. They used to always kiss each other passionately, but now they learned how to gently love, and it was magical. "I love you, so much Raya, and I always will." Nammari said. Raya embraced her wife and whispered, "I love you to, more than anything. " Then all of a sudden, Nammari heard a voice, "Nammari!!!" It screamed. And Nammari gasped. Sisu.

To be continued in "Scars Run Deep 2: The Wall. Begging soon.