WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

Start from the beginning

"You?" She spits at him. "You're the spiderman."

Her father howls. A fit of laughter.

"y/n?" David's voice says behind her.

"David get out of the way, I'm dealing with something" She's trying so hard to focus. David wasn't helping.

"You're ok" He whispers.

This confused her. Why wouldn't she.

"Grab him" her father yells to one of the agents.

"What why!?" She yells. y/n couldn't see him because he was behind her.

"AGh!" David's voice was crying.

"STOP!"

It didn't stop.

That's it.

y/n let go of her concentration and turned around.
What she saw horrified her.

David kneeling down, bruises plastered all over his body, cuts, scrapes, gashes. He was weak and lost alot of weight.
She only saw him yesterday?
What happened.

Something's wrong.

y/n drew out energy and threw the agents that were beating David up, across the room.

She was so mad she snapped their necks.

"David h-how, _Ii-saw you yesterday!" y/n was holding him up, completely forgetting that everyone was behind her.

The fight is still going.

David held her close.

"You're ok, you're ok!" He kept repeating.

"Why wouldn't I, DAVID WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" she yells at him

"It's been two years" He cries.

"Two years?, two years of what" She was out of breath.

"You're seventeen, you left, Vic-vicky is gone, you were gone I-I" He was crying, speaking out vicky pained him so much, the little joy he had left was knowing y/n was ok.

"VIcky? She's not dead. And i-i'm not-seventeen im fifteen-"

She looked down at herself, she was taller than she had been. Her hair was longer and why she didn't notice it before but her powers were much stronger than they have been.

"What happened to you?" She mutters to him, crying herself.

"You escaped, th-they, don't like me very much." David laughs "You were always the favorite." his voice cracking.

"I-I don't remember anything." y/n is bawling her eyes out. Why can't she remember anything. Who did this to David.

David tenses "y/n WATCH OUT"

y/n drops david whirls around and blasts off six agents that were behind her.

All the avengers were too busy fighting.

She turns back to David.

"Who are they" She refers to the avengers.

"I honestly don't know who they are, but you do" He reasons

Shaking her head she pulls him up more, steading him, he's able to stand now.
Every once in a while y/n punched a couple of agents coming at them, blasting them across the room.
"David I don't know who they are" She tells him.

David groans and yells "YES YOU DO, Y/N YES YOU DO."

Him yelling at her made her sad.

She cant remember anything.