I know she knew I was lying.

"I'm not sure why-hold on" I say waving my hand in a circle, walking into the portal that went in my room.
No longer in the city street.
"I think I got....Flustered?" I question myself.

"Flustered?" Mj sounds just as confused as me.

"I don't get it either" I sigh.
Prince wags his tail once he sees me.
"I got to go, but I'll talk to you tomorrow," I tell her.

"Ok" She says before we both hang up.

I feel Prince's emotion radiate of him.
A mixture of excitement and happiness.

It gave me a bit of anxiety, only because I'm not used to so many emotions at once.
Remember i'm a sociopath, its weird for this to happen.

I shook away my thoughts and went to go take a shower.
:
I was all changed and just finished brushing my teeth, ready to fall on my bed and crash.
RIght before I did, a knock was on my door.
"Come in!"
"We're having game night, you're joining us." Nat said, pulling me out the door.

"I have no say in this do I?"
"Nope"

"Great." I huff.
:
Once we got in the living room it was Bruce, Clint, Tony, Thor, Steve, Rhodes, Nat, Me, Bucky, Wanda, Sam and Scott.
Peter quill, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Mantis and groot had to go back to Space?. I really don't know. Never been, so I wouldn't know how to describe it.
Well all sit around the coffee table, some of us on the couch and some around the actual table.
And I was one of those people.

"Alright MONOPOLY!" Scott practically yelled.
Tony coughs *imature* at scott.
I try my best not to snort.

"Alright let's get started" Tony pulls the game out.

I grab the instructions and read over them, so I can keep up to speed so I can beat these son of a-.

The game began.
:
Everyone has the most serious look i've ever seen.

" I HATE YOU!" Bucky yells at Sam.

"Oh!, Well next time don't steal my monopoly!" Sam yells back.

"Bucky, give Sam his two hundred dollars, you landed on his property." Nat says.

"NO!, he's in jail. I'm not going to give money to a criminal." Bucky calls out.

"That's not how you PLAY!!!!!!!" Tony yells at them.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Thor questions.

"Shut the f*ck up Thor, you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad." I tell him. That jerk.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Wanda yells frustrated at all of us.
And I think we were all shocked at her.

"ME TOO! You think I wanted this!" Scott cries out! Pissed like everyone else was.

"AGHSGHGH!!!!!!" Bruce screams. Tired of all of us

Everyone was heated at this point. All of us arguing.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Pepper yells walking into the room.

All of us looked at her, each one of us holding a different expression.

"All of you!. Be quiet!. Play charades or something!." Pepper calls out to us.

"Thats for kids!" Rhodes says.

It surprised me that he just sat back and wanted everything. Then I look closer and see his phone out on camera.
Recording us, no doubt going to use that in the future.