It will give you good socializing skills.

Start from the beginning

"Stop overthinking y/n." Wanda tells.
All three of us were outside next to the car Happy was going to drive me with.
I glared at both of them.
The wind blew my hair but not enough to where it can get ruined.
Everything made me get goosebumps.
I looked around the compound and I will say I'm going to miss it while I'm gone.
I don't care that it was only going to be a couple of hours. They're going to be the longest hours of my life.
The night sky was pretty. Each star illuminates the sky. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot.
There was just enough breeze to make me feel at peace.
I sighed and thanked Nat and Wanda for taking the time to get me ready, even if I didn't want them to.
Both of them appreciated that I thanked them and told me to tell them everything when I get back.
I told them I would because if shit goes down I'm blaming it all on them.
:
Happy drove me the address Nattalie gave me. From what seemed to be like a few minutes away I swear you could hear the music blaring out.
It wasn't like a frat house, but it was more than I expected.

"I don't think I can do this" I tell Happy who was next to me driving.

He pulled up next to the house and turned to me.

"I did not drive thirty minutes over here for you to tell me youre not going."

I begged him but he wouldn't budge. And somehow I ended up outside.

"No boys, no drinking no drugs and no-"

"HAPPY!" I yell. "I know!. I think you forgot who I was before all of this nonsense"
I was venting at this point.
"And I already know. Tony gave the ole speech to me too."

Happy frowns.
" No one told me to tell you anything. Look. We all care about you. Just try and have somewhat of a decent time."

I felt his feeling radiating off of him, I cursed this ability of mine.
It contributes to me feeling emotions.

"Ok." I try and smile but it just turns into a pout.

Happy seemed satisfied and drove off, leaving me here with a bunch of immature teengagers who are probably drunk off their asses.
I cursed myself for ever speaking to Nattalie.
Sulkily I walked into the house.
People were dancing around the house, there was a DJ in the living room. Drinks and food were all on tables.
And a lot of talking.
I walked around the house for a good few minutes. Everyone staring at me when I walked passed them.
"Excuse me" I tell the people as I'm shoving them out of my way.
I stepped on someone's foot when I walked forward.
"Bitch!"
"Well you should've moved!" I yelled back at the stranger.
Keeping my pace I circled the entire house and I still couldn't find Ned, Peter or Mj.

"Ayo! y/n!"
I turned around and met my gaze to a very drunk Joey.
Scowling at him I walked away.

"I'm leaving this party if I can't fi-"

"Y/n thank god we found you!"
I was relieved when I saw Ned.
"You don't know how happy I am to see you." I was on the verge of tears.
Im joking, but if I were to spend this time alone I probably would've.
The old me would have hurt almost everyone in this room.

"Are you ok?" Someone said.
I looked and saw Peter.
His gaze went from my eyes to look me up and down. And I don't know why I could feel self conscious.

"Y-yeah. I-I just guess, I don't like Parties" My voice was shaky.

He didn't say anything he just kept... looking.

"Peter!" Ned yelled at him.

Neds yell seemed to have knocked Peter out of his thoughts because he was looking everywhere but me.

Just ignore it.

"Has anyone seen Mj?" I yelled at them over the music.

"Kitchen"