Yan Cheng: "Are you satisfied that I cut off the connection with Zhou Xue?"

"..." With such a straightforward question, Chen Jinyao's expression did not change, but her heart began to become a mess, pursing her lips and thinking, "It's normal."

"Hey, women are duplicity." He concluded.

She pretends to be deaf, too lazy to talk to him.

The next two were speechless.

The car drove slowly and steadily. Under the soothing and relaxing music, Yan Cheng turned his head and looked out the window, watching the snow scene outside become more and more sleepy, his eyelids heavier and heavier, until finally he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. After passing, the breath is long and even.

"It's right to keep your distance. After all, if she marries someone else, you also marry someone else."

No one responded to her, Chen Jinyao curled her lips and felt boring.

The prenuptial agreement clearly stated that she should relax her mind.

Huo family.

Zhou Xue dialed again and found that after being blackened, she dropped the cup angrily. The sudden bang made the servant look at her frequently. After calming down, she naturally attributed it to the ghost of Yan Cheng's wife.

When vanity is not satisfied, it is too easy to be irritable.

Chen Jinyao, the woman who was beaten around by her and scolded by Qi Dong.

Hey, good family conditions are not ordinary. After so many years, she can still pick up her leaks and marry Yan Cheng, who was eliminated by her as a spare tire.

The car drove into the underground garage.

After finding the parking space, stopping the car and turning it off, Chen Jinyao unfastened his seat belt, leaned over and patted Yan Cheng, who was still asleep, thinking about how he was helpless at the police station all night, and couldn't help but chuckle. After laughing, he pushed him and said softly, "Wake up, Yancheng, Yancheng, got up and got home."

Still not awake after pushing and shoving, he simply moved the front to pat his face.

After a few shots, Chen Jinyao was caught off guard. Chen Jinyao was stunned, her eyes widened, and she pulled hard, but felt another force. The power between men and women is too great, plus Chen Jinyao himself. The center of gravity was unstable, and before he could react, Yan Cheng was pulled over. She shouted "Ah" in fright, and then she ran into his arms straight away, and her clothes rustled during the collision.

"..." The down jacket is so soft, she caught the wrong point.

Yan Cheng also knew to protect her, pinched her waist with his right hand, whistling like a hooligan, and his voice was low and hoarse when he woke up: "Don't worry, go home and be enthusiastic."

The more you speak up, the more you go too far. Chen Jinyao knows him well now, so he should be the same and keep silent after saying "let go".

But he didn't let go, only said: "My wife, I want to be frank and lenient."

--------------------------------------------

Chen Jinyao thinks that Yan Cheng is a neurotic.

It's still a neuropathy with brain circuits different from ordinary people.

By the way, she still believed the crazy words.

Before getting married, she asked him straightforwardly: "You Bai Yueguang, it's Zhou Xue who has an accident, and then what will you do if you call you?"