12: I'll Protect You This Time

Start from the beginning

"You're handicapped?" You asked positioning behind him

"That bastard just hiding behind the members"

"What's holding you back?"

"Our members are all beaten and I can't leave them here"

"Don't worry, I got your back.. I'll protect them" you said as you walked to the guys ready to gang up on the beaten members.

You were about to start fighting when a scream was heard from behind the enemies. They spreaded with space in between showing Takemichi throwing his fists everywhere running around. You laughed at the sight

"Come and get me you punks!" He screamed

He stopped at some point then started limping

"You will never take me down...I will finish this fight... I will fight and kick your assess!! He shouts as he was about to fall down when Mitsuya catches him.

You smirked as you watch the other beaten up members stands feeling pumped up again.

You looked at Draken who was shocked

"Well, there you go. They're back and kicking"

Draken smiled and stretched

"Let's go you bastards!" Draken shouted and the fight continues.

You were fighting effortlessly when you heard a loud thud and looked around from where it came from. Your eyes widened as you saw Mikey laying down on top of a car from the mountain of cars. Kazutora was holding a pipe that's now covered in blood.

"MIKEY!!!" Draken shouts
"Mikey-kun!" Takemichi

Everyone stood in shock gazing at Mikey's direction.

You were about to run to him when your brother blocked your way

"Don't go there" he spoke

You watch as Mikey sits up blood dripping down his face.

"Tell me one thing.. Am I your enemy?" Mikey asked sitting up

"I'll eliminate anyone who gets in my way. Did you know Mikey" Kazutora then gets up to the top of the mountain of cars lifting his hands on the air. "If you kill people, it makes you a bad guy. But if you kill enemies, it makes you a hero."

You watched the two guys holding Mikey up. Kazutora aiming the pipe at him. You didn't hesitate to run to Mikey when Kazutora was about to hit him and you shield your arm around his head.

The sharp edge of the pipe made a cut on your arm causing it to bleed but you didn't bother.

"Y/n?!" Sanzu called

"Y/n..." Takemichi staring at you

"Y/n." Rindou mumbled

"Say Mikey.. he's our enemy right?" You asked wrapping down a cloth on your bleeding arm.

Mikey just watched you silently

"If you don't answer then I'll work with my own orders and kick this guys ass" you spoke pointing at Kazutora

"If I answer yes?"

"Then I'll be your hero and kill three of 'em"
You looked at Kazutora with an innocent smile. "Killing your enemies makes you a hero right?"

Kazutora has an annoyed face getting ready to launch at you with his pipe when you spoke again looking at Mikey "Look, I can now do your kick" you smiled then faced Kazutora at the right time when he's near and kicked him in the cheek missing the temple. He fell down with a mark on his cheek shocked.

You frowned "damn I missed."

Mikey then pushed you away. Hitting the guy behind him with the back of his head and lifting the guy holding his leg to kick Kazutora who was about to hit you when you were talking. This time right on the temple causing him to lay unconscious.

"You're just too small to reach his temple." Mikey chuckled helping you up.

"Says the guy who's almost as small as I am" you giggled

You stopped when Mikey kneeled down panting.

"You okay?"

"Follow me men!" A valhalla member with a mask spoke as they all going to attack at once.

"Oh you guys wanna go?" You threatened walking infront of Mikey shielding him.

A guy jumped launching at you as you stood there preparing to kick his face when Kisaki appeared infront of you and punched the guy on the face causing him to fall on the ground. He put his feet on the guys face and looked back at you.

"You're still here? I thought you ran away already" you teased since you didn't see him at all in the crowd. You don't like Kisaki, ever since you saw that cocky smile of his when Mikey finalized him as a 3rd division captain.

"Kisaki Tetta, Toman's 3rd division captain. The third division will protect the leader." You scoffs at his words

"Tch showoff" you mumbled but he heard it. He looked at you watching you lean down for Mikey to see if he's okay as your hair flows to the side revealing your tattoo.

"So it's really you. Queen"