"Mhmm. It don't seem like it" he laughed. "Really?" You chuckled. "Ya. You guys just give off this vibe" he responded, taking a sip of his water and you watched as his Adam's apple bounced. "Oh well, I don't know what to say" you laughed. "We're just friends. I mess around with him but that's about it"

Kirishima puts his glass down and tilts his head, resting it on his shoulder. "Ok...ok" you watched as his eyes examined your clothes. You were still wearing your school clothes and his eyes stopped at your skirt. "You should close your legs" he looked up at you.

You didn't notice that your skirt robe up slightly exposing your panties. You quickly closed your legs and nervously laughed. "Thanks" you looked down to avoid eye contact.

I totally didn't do that on purpose...

I'M SCREAMING HE LOOKS SOOO GOOODD

-

"Let's wash off the bleach" you jumped off the counter. "It looks ready" you started to walk towards the bathroom and you could feel kiris eyes on you.

You opened the door to the bathroom and turned on the water, taking your hands to feel the temperature. You turned the nob a little to make it a warm temperature. "Ok it's good" you looked back at him. "Bend down so I can wash it off"

"That's what she said" he laughed. "Jeez you're lame" you laughed with him but he soon went towards you and bent down so you could wash his hair.

He put his head under the water and you put your hands through his hair to make sure everything was off. "That feels soooo good" he breathed out as you massaged his hair. "Ok ok don't cum in your pants now" you lifted his head up and watched the water drip down his body.

You turned off the water and grabbed the towel that was near you. "Your hands are magical"

"God that sounds so wrong"

-

While you guys waited for the red dye to set. You both ate some snacks and watched some tv.

You were finally washing off the red hair dye.

You were standing in front of the mirror and Kiri was behind you, examining his hair. "It looks good" you spoke. "Ya...thank you" he looked at you through the mirror with a smile.

Kirishima walks closer to you and you could feel his pants on your ass. He keeps looking at you through the mirror and plays with your hair. "We should dye yours" he smiled. "Umm, I don't know about that. I like it like this" you nervously laughed.

He lowers himself down a little so he's ear level with you. "Are you sure? You would look hot" he slightly whispered and his warm breath tickled your ear. He straightened his back and you could feel his bulge. "Kiri" you breathed out as you felt his hands play with your skirt.

"Yes?"

"I- umm I- Just" you stuttered not able to speak. His hands lifted your skirt so your panties were on his bulge. "Do you want it?" He asked and not a second later you nodded. "Good" he smiled and you felt your face get hot.

He pulls down your panties and took his dick out. He slowly pushed you down so he had a clear view of your entrance. He takes his dick and plays with your folds. Your breath hitched at the feeling.

Please be rough...

Oh god please hurt me...

Just put it inside me already

He finally slides himself inside you and you gripped the counter. "Fuck" he groaned as he started to slowly stroke inside you.

Just say it. Tell him you want him to hurt you.

Say it.

Say you want it.

Beg for it.

"Touch me" you moaned out. Kiri takes his hand and goes under your shirt and plays with your breast

"Oh fuck..." he threw his head back. Thrusting faster.

God no. Just hurt me...

Smack my ass.

Bite me.

Pull my hair.

Please.

"Oh god," you moaned out as he went harder.

Yes like that but harder.

Oh, fuck it feels good.

"Kiri harder" you cried out, gripping harder on the counter. You felt his leg shake and his hold on your breast tighten, causing the slightest pain.

Harder oh fuck, please.

I'm so close.

Don't cum. Please.

"You feel so good" he breathed out. "Ooh fuck...oh god...do you like it?" He moaned in your ear. "Yess" you shut your eyes trying to force yourself to cum, thinking about him slapping your ass so hard it turns red. Him pulling your hair and choking you till you can't breathe.

Oh fuck yes
Keep thinking

Oh god...

"I'm so close" he groaned and his thrust got sloppy. "Oh I'm so close....oh fuck....oh fuck fuck fuck" kiris grip on your breast grew and it felt nice but it was too late.

He already came.

Fuckin' shit. I was so close...

He pulls out of you and watches as his cum leaks out. "That's so fucking hot" he panted.

Your grip on the counter loosened and you got slightly angry. "Leave the bathroom so I can pee" you spoke with your head down on the counter. He did as you said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

You lifted the toilets seat and did your business....

God damnit.

I really thought he was gonna be the one.

I need to leave this house. I'll get myself off if his bitch ass cant do it.

You flushed the toilet and washed your hands. You left the bathroom and grabbed your stuff "Heyy my mom just called me. I have to go, see you later" you shot him a smile and walked out of the house, and climbed into your car.

I'm feeling real suicidal right now...

Authors note A little rushed, sorry <3 don't forget to leave a vote, love :)

Authors note
A little rushed, sorry <3 don't forget to leave a vote, love :)