𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

She ran her tongue across the side of my ear and nibbled at the top.

Oh my god.

Before I could comprehend, her lips were on mine and we staggeredly walked to the bedroom. Our lips didn't break contact once. She unbuttoned my shirt and I tossed it off onto the floor.

She gave me a light push on the bed where I sat propped on my elbow. She took her top off and immediately straddled me on the bed. She pressed her hand on my chest for me to lay down.

She moved herself down and pulled my dress pants off of me and onto the floor to join the other discarded clothes.

"I'm going old school tonight. No toys. Just us." She spoke up, her voice just as suggestive as her actions. "I want to feel you." She added as she ran her hands over my body.

I couldn't say anything. I just moaned with all of the contact. That was all she needed to know I am perfectly fine with it.

She left chaste kisses on every inch of my body. My neck down my chest. From my boobs to my torso. From my hips to down my thighs. She left not one spot open.

She slowly slid my panties down. She ran one finger through my folds before burying her head in between my legs. I wasn't prepared for that change in contact and my body showed it. I felt her smirk.

As her tongue swirled around, my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Eyes open, Lia. You know this." She stopped to say. I took a deep breath before looking down at her. She was a grin stretched from ear to ear.

I have never met a woman like Emily Prentiss.

"Emily..." I let out. I couldn't help the string of moans that came flooding out of my mouths.

When she added fingers into the mix, I was done. A goner. That was all it took. My orgasm came crashing into me before I even had a moment to prepare.

"You're such a good girl for me." She whispered as she rode me out through it.

As soon as I was finished and breathing rapidly, she laid down right next to me. It always gets me how dominant she can be in the bed but how much she values after care. I think it's adorable.

She stroked her hand across my face before laying a sweet kiss on my head. We spent the rest of the night cuddled into each other.

At the office the next day, a case came through. Everyone was in the bullpen, so Emily and I alerted them of the case.

Everyone sat in the conference room and we started right away. This case is local.

"Virginia State Police have asked for our help. It seems three young women have gone missing under similar circumstances in the last 5 years." Emily started.

"And why are we just hearing about this now?" Matt asked.

"Our field office in Richmond was called in to consult, but they haven't been able to crack it, and last night, a fourth woman went missing." I replied.

"Yeah, that would be Allie Leighton, 29 years old, she disappeared on her way home from work. Her car was found in a nearby parking garage by the restaurant where she's head chef." Penelope explained.

"What time was this?" Matt asked.

"Just after midnight." Luke answered.

"Robbery doesn't seem to be a motive. Her bag was still there with her wallet and phone inside." Rossi spoke.

"The same could be said for the disappearance of Dr. Roberta Childs, an obstetrician in 2012." Penelope replied.

"Yeah, she was last seen leaving work after the night shift. Her car and personal belongings were found outside the hospital parking garage." JJ added.