after he left his room earlier, he didn't cook just yet. he first showered because he feels uncomfortable with the sweat dried clothes. so he decided to take a long shower first. when i said long it was long, it almost took him an hour.

but he could care less, his hunger can wait but not his hygienic self.

back to him cooking, he placed the newly cooked kimchi fried rice on the island and then started cleaning up his mess.

when he was still washing the utensils he used while cooking, he didn't notice a presence just by the other side of the kitchen island.

sunwoo on the other hand didn't know if he should drool over the foods that's right in front of him or the person that has their back on him. mind you, changmin was just wearing a tank top and a sweat pants, who wouldn't drool for that.

flexing his broad shoulders and his biceps, sunwoo now had his eyes on the back of changmin, admiring every bits of it. the delicious foods long forgotten.

sunwoo didn't even notice changmin turn around to  put back the utensils he just cleaned in to the drawer just behind him.

Changmin jumped on his place when he finally noticed the presence of sunwoo and soon let out an airy giggle when he saw sunwoo stare right through his soul and didn't even budge.

He noticed that the younger has his eyes on his body and had his eyes widened when sunwoo suddenly licked his lips.

Also looking down on his body, he didn't know that his shirt was wet, probably because he just cleaned the dishes and some water spalshed on it.

He then saw the sight that sunwoo was almost drooling on, his top sticking to his skin and exposing his well maintained abs, making him giggle again and this time louder.

This eventually caught sunwoo's attention and baught him back to reality. And Also reality slapping him back when he processed the situation he's in.

Changmin caught him red handed.

That made him blush a deep shade of red and cover his face out of embarrassment.

Changmin didn't even bother lowering down his voice and just cracked up again because of the reaction he got.

This only made sunwoo annoyed, but mostly embarrased, and so he decided to man up and face the consequences of his actions, if ever there is one.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" he shouted and leaned unto the kitchen island to direct his frustration into the laughing male just across him.

Finally stopping and looking up from his half bent position. Changmin just gave sunwoo a loop sided smile and a deep giggle, looking straight into the eyes of the annoyed male just on the opposite side of him. He decided to tease the younger just so he could see his embarrassed face once again.

"Oh yeah? Make me." changmin said and also leaned unto the the kitchen island, now wearing a smirk.

That made the younger panic and leaned back out of reflex. But sunwoo then regreted that action when he could now see the olders abs so close and clear. He gulped at the sight and tried to look away but he can't.

Changmin saw how sunwoo looked so panic when he leaned close, but what amuses him the most was when sunwoo eventually looked down and stared at his abs once again.

Taking this opportunity. He walked around the kitchen island and towards the male that was still staring deeply unto the abs of changmin making the said male's smirk grow wider.

Now that he was infront of the younger and much more closer, sunwoo still in a trance, changmin leaned closer to sunwoo's ear and whispered,

"Are you that hungry?"

Changmin's deep voice and hot breath trickled down through sunwoo's neck and spine, making him snap back once again from his trance.

he tilted his head to where changmin was leaning but then retracted back right when he just did that because of the closeness of their faces.

their noses was just a millimeter away from each other, plus the look that changmin was giving sunwoo made the younger weak on his knees.

"i... i should probably le-'' sunwoo's plan of escaping was then cut off when the male infront of him got ahead of his actions and was now pinning the younger on the kitchen island.

having both of the dancers arms on the sides and legs just right besides sunwoo's, changmin made sure to wear his infamous smirk and stern gaze fixed on the blushing male infront of him.

"answer my question first,'' changmin leaned even closer, ''then i'll let you go.'' he then continued.

having no signs of him escaping the olders wrath, sunwoo placed both his hands on changmin's chest to prevent him from leaning any closer but not pushing him away either and decided to play dumb to make a way for him not to feel more embarrassed.

i mean, if you would answer that question, will you tell the truth? well sunwoo isn't definitely gonna tell that he was so hungry that he started imagining spreading nutella on changmins abs then licking it clean after, nope definitely not.

''what q-question....?'' so he lied his way out but wasn't really convincing after stuttering. 

changmin was back to being amused but was still willing to go along with sunwoo's antics.

''want me to say it again?'' changmin didn't let the younger answer his question and talked again, ''ok then.''

changmin took ahold of both sunwoo's hand that was on his chest and pinned it down behind the blushing and panicking male.

''are you hungry for the food that i made,'' he started, brushing away the strand that was blocking sunwoo's eyes with his free hand.

''or..'' he paused, looking right through sunwoo's soul, ''for me?'' he asked with the smirk back on his face.

'ggurrll'

then right at that moment, sunwoo can't help but thank his stomach for grumbling real loud and helping him out in this kind of situation.

seeing the perplexed reaction of the male that was pinning him, he took this chance to kick changmin on the shin making the dancer wince in pain and reach his foot to ease it a bit.

''that,'' sunwoo pointed to his stomach when he finally got out of changmin's hold, ''answers your question.'' he continued.

he gave changmin a deadpanned look and turned away to start eating, as if he was in his own house.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

So... Uhmm... A very long update to make up for not publishing this last week??

I'm sorry! But anywayssss~

Hope you like this chap! Kind of hot and crack but meh-

Thank you for reading and please vote!

Ciao~

-Kris18