003

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

Mikey was chilling at the park eating doroyaki on a bench near her school. When someone came teasing him. " Senpai !!!" Y/n yelled as she ran around him. " What are you going here ? Don't you have school ? " Mikey ask his lower- classmate " No, We finished early today" She said then a idea came into her mind " Ne, Senpai?" She start as Mikey humm " Do you know how to fight ?" She asked " Yes, I'm a leader of a gang, after all." He said nonchalantly.  Y/n has sparkles in her eyes " Really, Senpai ?" Mikey smirked and nodded " Then..." she took his hand grabbing him, and ran toward a gym, stopped in front of a punching bag. "Show me your move, Senpai!" " Okay! If you want" Then Mikey removed his coat before walked toward the punching bag and started punch and kick it. " Come on ! You can do it, Senpai!" Y/n cheered clapping her hands. 

Time passed and Mikey was about to talk to Y/n who was still watching but her phone ringing" I forgot I was meeting my friends!" She stands up and ran to the exit leaving Mikey " Hey.." 

· · ─────── ·✦ · ─────── · ·✦· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

Mikey was alone again in a restaurant eating dorayaki because Draken was dealing with some deliquents. ' I am bored, I am wondering where is N/n-chin..' Then the door of the restaurant opened " Oh damn, I think we have the whole place to ourselves. "A male said catching Mikey's attention " I told you" A other voice said. Mikey turned his head to see Y/n with her friend and two males, He hide himself so that Y/N doesn't notice him.

The group sat at the windows, there was chatting while Y/n just sip her drink. There were talking about gangs. Mikey was spying them specially Y/n.  Then two persons went to the toilettes leaving Y/n and the guy delinquent. ' N/n-chin looks pretty annoyed, I don't think that guy knows how sadistic she is..'  Mikey smirked " I don't get it" " r-really? I guess it might have been too hard to understand, how I made my gang"

" It's not that much hard as I didn't really feel anything." She said bored " It sound like you are lying about your skills, Am I wrong ?" She said looking up at him. Then he stands up to go to the toilette when his friend came back. " He isn't really good at reading the room. I wasn't going to invite him but he insisted on coming" 

" You're pretty guarded, Y/n-chan ? " He said while Y/n wasn't looking at him " Am I ?" 

" I am a gang leader, I can show you my amazing skills if you want to defend yourself or you can also stay with me everyday so I can protect you. I'm serious" The male said then Y/n glared at him "  I'm not sure if it's for good me to hang out with someone who is stranger to me and for your information, I can defend myself. I don't need you for this." 

" I'm g-going to the toilettes" He said before stand up and finally her friend came back " huh? N-n-chan, are you not interested in guys or something ?" Her friend ask her

" Not really. It just that those guys are boring" Y/n said without looking at her friend " I think they have a thing for you. That's why I set you up with them" 

" I told you to stop doing that ! " Y/n said grabbing her friend's bangs.  

· · ─────── ·✦ · ─────── · ·✦· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

It was night time, when Y/n saw her senpai on his phone near his  motorcycle. She walked to him and taped his head. " Sup' Senpai! Are you on your way home, too ? " She asked " No, I'm going to Musashi Shrine, there's a meeting with my gang" He said " Oh! Can I come too, Senpai ?" She said with stars in her eyes. "You such have a unique silhouette , Senpai?" She said hopping on his motorcycle " I can tell it's  you from really far away. Like ' Look at that short delinquent over there !'." 

"Hey, Stop calling me short, N/n-chin!" Mikey said, giving her a helmet  "hold on tight" He commanded as she nodded and put her arms around his waist. Mikey looked at her before smiling. (Like the picture above) And they went to the Musashi Shrine where they met Toman and Takemitchi and Hina. Y/n notice immediately Hina " Hina-senpai!" Y/n yelled running toward the older female, tackled her into a hug. " Hi, Y/n-chan , it's great to see you again." "Hi, crybaby ! how are you ?" The lower-classmate female said walking toward her senpai. 

Mitsuya who was behind Takemitchy went forward to see a girl with a uniforme "Who are you and why are you here ? ", Y/n  looked up with a smile " I'm Y/n L/n, dear senpai and I'm with Senpai!"

" Senpai? You're a first year? And who are you with ? " Mitsuya asked, Mikey came behind her and swing his arms around her shoulders. " I'm with her, Mitsuya don't worry !" He said flashing a smile to Mitsuya. Mitsuya nodded before sending a smile to Y/n "Then I'm Takashi Mitsuya, "

" Yo, Takemitchy ! Sorry for inviting you here out of blue" Mikey, said to Takemitchi. Then Draken came in " Why'd you bring your wifey here ?" Draken asked "Sorry, I had no idea it'd be like this." He apologize then Draken apologizing to Hina for scaring her the other day in school. But Hina declined that's was fine and apologize to Mikay again for slapping him. 

" Oi, Emma! This is Takemitchy's wifey and Mikey's girlfriend, so make sure to protect them." Draken commanded and a girl walked to him looking away from him. She has long blonde hair, a sweater on her waist . Takemitchi recognize the girl, he saw at the club, he prayed that the girl don't recognize him but the luck wasn't on his side.

Emma's eyes widened " Hey, wussy boy!" Emma said, causing Draken, Mikey, Hina and Y/n to look at him" Takemitchy, you know Emma ?" 

" You managed to get me in my underwear, then you left me "

He gasped before  trying to testify his innoncence but Hina didn't believe him and started throwing hands. Y/n and Emma watched in amusement after this scene, Hina left angry leaving Takemitchi with Toman. Y/n who was beside Emma, looked up to her senior before saying " You're really pretty, Emma-chan!" Y/n yelled causing Emma to blush furiously " What no! I'm not that pretty if I was he will notice me but all he ever cares  about is Mikey, bikes and fighting" Emma said looking at Draken. Y/n followed the Emma's gaze which landed on Draken " I can help you get him to notice you! " Y/n requested " Really ? Thank you!" Emma cheered hugging Y/n. 

' She was trying to make jealous Draken-kun ? Yeah, I don't understand girls at all' Takemitchi though ' But with the help of Y/n, I think she may have a chance to get his attention.'

" Takemitchy! are you done ?" Draken called, Takemitchy walked faster to get in front of the stairs " Gather 'round! We're gonna start the meeting!"  

As soon as Draken said that, the men who were already lined up in front of them bowed as they walked forward. Y/n who was behind Mikey said " Wow! Senpai you're so, cool! It's impressive!" Y/n commented, Mikey smirked and laughed" Thank N/n-chin!" 

" But.. You're short so I wonder how they respect you, na?" Y/n said teasingly, " Eh! N/n-chin that's mean, I'm not that short and after all you're shorter than me" 

Then they stopped while Mikey continued  walking in front, looking at his men waiting for his word. But Y/n continued as well walking and stand behind him but nobody noticed her since Mikey hide her.

' Sugoi! The whole mood changed when Mikey-kun stood in front of them. So this is the commander of toman? ' 

" Today, we're gathered to talk about moebius incident" He began. 

" If they go against us, it'll turn into a huge conflict." 

' Moebius ? What's this about a conflict? ' 

" So.. tell me what you all think." Mikey finished.