kill or be killed

Start from the beginning

"Listen, I'm going to come to pick you up. Did eren ever give you a suit? One to work in?" She asks.

"Yeah, he bought me one the other day. Why?"

"You need to put that on now. Has jean seen your face?" Annie asks.

"Yeah, he did."

"Fuck. I'll be there in twenty minutes. Put the suit on. Don't ask any more questions until I get there."

Annie says, then hanging up. You had no clue what her plans were. All you knew was that she was loyal to eren, so you trusted her.

You run to the elevator heading back to the 10th floor.

You sprint to your room to get changed. Then skimming through all of the clothes eren bought you until you found the suit.

You strip off your sweats and tank top. Then put on the suit.

You then slip on the black heels that went with it. You walked up to the mirror to see how it looked.

It was a perfect size the clothes wrapped around your thighs and waist perfectly.

You could look at the outfit even longer because of how good it looked on you, but you had to finish getting ready.

Running to the bathroom, you brush your teeth and rinse your face, then apply a bit of makeup.

You were finishing just on time when you heard Annie's horn outside.

You grab your phone, running to the elevator pressing the parking lot.

You make it out to see Annie in an all-black G wagon. "Wow."

She unlocks the door. "Get in."

She instantly hits the gas spinning the wheel whipping out of the parking lot, causing you to grab the handle.

"Listen, this is what we're going to do. I used to work for jean, so I know everything about his hideouts where he brings people and, of course, who works for him everything."

"Here's the problem we can't get caught if we do shits going to go down. You know how to use a gun, right?"

"Fuck no." You respond.

"I'll teach you. If he somehow managed to get his hands on eren, we have to go to his hideout.

"There's a possibility jean could be there. If he isn't, it's because people are guarding and doing the job for him."

"Listen, is this what you want to do? Are you sure that you think eren is there?"

You knew it was risky. You had no way of knowing if eren was there. But your gut was telling you this was right.

"Yes." You respond, Annie nodding her head at your response.

"Good, now listen to me. If shit goes down, you shoot no matter what. It's either kill or be killed. You don't necessarily have to kill them. Just plug them in their shoulders, arms, and legs.

Eren was right Annie was strong as well as ruthless. "Got it?" She asks.

"Got it." You reply, feeling uneasy thinking about people who could get killed or even yourself.

She keeps driving until parking in a spot far inside a wooded area. "Come on." Annie opens her door getting out.

The two of you head to the back. Annie opens up the trunk. You are met with blades, pistols, and grenades.

"Holy fuck." You say before Annie grabs a pistol. "Listen carefully and pay close attention."

1. Always Keep your finger away from the trigger until you are ready to shoot someone.