Chapter 3

In the middle of nowhere which was actually jasper Nevada's desert opened a ground bridge as bee, barricade, wheels, brains and of course vira holding optimus as soon as they all went trough the ground bridge closed behind them as vira gently put optimus down who struggled to keep conscious as he coughed up more energon as his spark was getting smaller and smaller because of the poison coursing trough his energon veins as he looked at vira his optics soft but at the same time in pain as he struggled to lift his hand but he did as he gently touched viras cheek which made vira hold it in place for him as optimus smiled softly "vira b-before I g-go I just w-wanted t-to say that I-I love you" he said as he knew he wasn't ever going to get another chance to tell her that after he offlined which made vira almost burst into tears as she then spoke her voice sounded spark broken "I love you too optimus" she said and then gently kissed him on the lips as it was her first time ever as with the last of optimus strength he kissed back softly but as soon as vira let go of the kiss optimus optics flickered before they turned off as his spark was extinguished which made vira almost sob as tears streamed down her face as she held optimus hand in Hope's he would come back but this time he was not coming back as she continued to sob. The others looked at each other as they couldn't do anything about this as bee seeing his adoptive sire die almost made him cry too as he sniffed but swore to his now deceased adoptive sire  that he would protect vira with his very spark but then all of a sudden vehicles approached as bee and barricaded activated their weapons and pointed them at the vehicles but once they transformed it revealed that they were autobots as one of them spoke which almost made everyone step back "my name is optimus prime and we mean no harm to you so please put down your weapons" he said as bee was the most shocked of them all wondering if he was hearing a double here or not....

(sorry its short ill make the next longer)