Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility (伍ごノ型かた徒あだの芍しゃく薬やく, Go no Kata: Ada no Shakuyaku ?)[3] - The user unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Sixth Form: Whirling Peach (陸ろくノ型かた渦うず桃もも, Roku no Kata: Uzumomo?)[4] - A technique used after or during evasion, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack.

Final Form: Equinoctial Vermilion Eye (終ついノ型かた彼ひ岸がん朱しゅ眼がん, Tsui no Kata: Higan Shugan?)[5] - A focusing technique that raises the user's kinetic vision to its maximum, while using this technique the user perceives the world as if it were in slow motion. Usage of the technique, however, is highly dangerous, as the tremendous strain on the eyes could cause blood vessels to rupture and lead to partial or complete blindness.[6] This technique is still usable even if the user only has one fully functional eye.[7]

Flame

First Form: Unknowing Fire (壱いちノ型かた不知火しらぬい, Ichi no kata: Shiranui?)[2] - The user charges towards their opponent at high speed and decapitates them in one slash.
Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun (弐にノ型かた昇のぼり炎えん天てん, Ni no kata: Nobori En Ten?)[3] - The user releases an arching slash attack upwards.

Third Form: Blazing Universe (参さんノ型かた氣き炎えん万ばん象しょう, San no kata: Kien Banshō?)[4] - The user swings their blade downwards in an arc.

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation (肆しノ型かた盛せい炎えんのうねり, Shi no kata: Sei En no Uneri?)[5] - The user swings their blade in a circular motion that can defend them from all incoming attacks or decapitate multiple enemies at once.

Fifth Form: Flame Tiger (伍ごノ型かた炎えん虎こ, Go no kata: Enko?)[6] - The user unleashes a powerful series of sword slashes that seemingly takes the form of a rampaging tiger engulfed in flames that charges towards the enemy at blinding speeds.

Ninth Form: Rengoku (玖くノ型かた煉れん獄ごく, Ku no kata: Rengoku?)[7] - A devastating dashing slash that the user initiates from a high stance, the technique had enough power to carve a deep impression that burnt the ground where it was unleashed

Hinokami kagura
Dance (円えん舞ぶ, Enbu?, lit. "Waltz")[3] - The user delivers a single high-powered vertical slash.

Dancing Flash (円えん舞ぶ一いっ閃せん, Enbu Issen?, lit. "Waltz Flash")[4] - A modified version of Dance developed and utilized only by Tanjiro Kamado. The user infuses the Thunderclap and Flash technique of Thunder Breathing into the high-powered slash of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash. This technique was capable of outspeeding Genya Shinazugawa, Nezuko Kamado, as well as the fleeing Hantengu. This technique is said to be slower than Zenitsu Agatsuma's Thunderclap and Flash.

Clear Blue Sky (碧へき羅らの天てん, Heki-ra no Ten?, lit. "Azure Heaven")[5] - The user spins their body vertically to deliver a 360° slash.

Raging Sun (烈れつ日じつ紅こう鏡きょう, Retsujitsu Kōkyō?, lit. "Scorching Crimson Mirror")[6] - The user unleashes two horizontal slashes to hit or defend from incoming attacks.