All about you!

Key: (Y/n) = your name
(F/f) = favorite food
(F/d) = favorite drink
(F/c) = favorite color
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l)= hair length

Name: (Y/n), (L/n)

Age:12 (since most of the characters are 12 as well.)

Gender:(I'm not sure yet just vote, if you not going to vote I'll make the choose.)

Family: an only child with parents

You apart of the go getter club for a long time, you know Vanilla very well.

Likes: sweets; Like candy and cakes for instant, (f/d), your friend, your family, and creating crafts.

Dislikes: whatever food you dislike.

Your personality: somewhat kind, but clueless/obvious to any sort of romatic contact. Very clumsy (like me ;-;) and proud of your and other's successes.

Hobby: You play the Ukulele, you only do for fun tho. You picked it up because, your mother played when you where a very little, and it reminds you of her.

You lived near the ocean until you had to move because your father switched his career when you were still a baby, you still walk down to the beach a lot in your spare time and practice on your ukulele.

You carry it in a case straped on your back, you can play it as much as you like in a quiet area so it can't bother anyone.

Although, alot of people come down to hear you play all the time, and you got alot of record deals but decline, since it's a hobby.

You can also play other guitars and string instruments as well as you play the Ukulele.

What your wearing:

(Either one you can choose

(Either one you can choose. You can change any the colors, hairstyles, and skins)

That's about it for the yourself know for the list of romance options!

First we got:

1. Reycho

2. Pochi

3. Kansai

4. Vanilla

5. Tattsun

6. Jennu

7. Nroyo

8. Chuko

9. Mowchan

10. Aniki

11. Pai

You can choose any other male/ female characters in the game to be an option just type it in below!

*Edited*