"Sukuna." I called out softly, trying to get his attention swiftly. The moment a sound left my lips, the man turned his head to me and stared at me with wide eyes. Before I could ask him what the matter was, he marched over to me and enveloped me in his arms. I was dead still in his embrace, not understanding why he was suddenly hugging me.

"I've been worried." The spirit mumbled into my hair. After expressing how he felt, I smiled and melted into his embrace. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I couldn't help but feel emotional. I wasn't getting emotional over the fact that Sukuna was hugging me. I was getting emotional because for the first time all day, I finally feel safe.

"You're scared." He commented, easily depicting what I was feeling as I clutched onto his kimono with tight fists. Nodding into his neck, I thought about my reply and began wondering on how exactly to phrase it.
"I've never felt so...alone today." I admitted sadly, letting a single tear fall down my face as I spoke.

Sukuna seemed to understand my pain, gently caressing my head with his hands as we held each other. His touch made me feel better, nulling that burning sensation in my chest just ever so slightly. How I wished to feel his touch again in real life...to feel his warmth...his lips...How I wished for everything just to to feel real.

"So you managed to escape Gojo?" Sukuna asked me once we parted. He still held onto my hips, keeping me close like I would disappear again.
"Yeah. I had to use my technique on him...but I got away." I told him with a nod, deciding not to share how exactly I managed to get away. I wasn't sure how much Sukuna knew about Mahito or if he even knew about him at all, but I know that either way Sukuna wouldn't like him.

"Where did you go?" Sukuna asked curiously, knowing that I must have found a place to stay if it meant me falling asleep and being with him now. I didn't know what to say in reply to him though. I knew that I definetly couldn't tell him the truth. But I couldn't lie either.
"A few people were kind enough to offer me a room in their home." I told him truthfully, hoping he didn't ask for names.

But to my suprise, Sukuna stayed silent for a moment. He seemed to be debating on whether to say something, whether it was appropriate or not.
"These people...are they male?" He finally asked, making me smile in amusement. Now I realised why he was so hesitant on spitting it out. He didn't want to admit he was jealous, not when my life was at stake.

I nodded with a soft chuckle, watching as he closed his eyes and tried to fight the urge to say something about it.
"And you're safe with them?" He asked, becoming completely serious about it.
"Yes." I said with a nod, seeing that his jealously was being put to the side as he accepted the fact that I was safe with these people.

I didn't lie. I know I am safe with Geto and Mahito even though I felt uncomfortable around them. They wouldn't hurt me, even when they find out my true identity. I knew that from the bottom of my core because if they want Sukuna's allegiance, they need me. Because who else would convince Sukuna to join their side even for a little while? Who else would calm Sukuna down when one of them undoubtedly angers him? Who else would stop Sukuna from splitting them into two pieces when he got bored of them?

"Then it's alright...as long as you're away from those sorcerers." Sukuna mumbled with a nod, bringing a hand up to my cheek and rubbing his thumb across my lips. He let his eyes dance across my face, down to my neck and onto my chest which was almost bare.
"Is there a reason why you're practically naked or are you just trying to tease me?" Sukuna asks with a small chuckle. I looked down at myself, almost forgetting that I was only in my underwear.

"I have no nightwear...I have nothing at all to be honest." I told him sheepishly, smiling shyly as I buried my head into his chest while focusing on the feeling of his hands moving up and down my sides rhythmically.
"I hope you don't walk like this infront of your new housemates." He said teasingly, knowing the answer to that even without having me deny it instantly.