Chapter 38: Decor(1)

Start from the beginning

I fixed my hair and took my lunchbox as I followed him back to the room.

I'm already sitting next to him and it's awkward.

"Thea." Mirai whispered.

And surprisingly Sanha looked at me when I was about to look at Mirai.

His eyes widened and immediately looked away.

I was flustered but still kept my cool as I asked Mirai what was it about.

"I'm so sorry earlier." I just smiled and nod at her. I wasn't even mad at her, I was too preoccupied this time and I couldn't tell her all that have happened yesterday.

Anyway, miss Soo Ah is our professor this last subject but she kept on looking ay me as if she wanted to tell me something.

When she dismissed our class, she called for my name and I went to her but Sanha called my name unexpectedly.

"Thea." He says making me look at him, his expression was still the same earlier, you know-- serious like.

"Just come to the Gym room." He uttered and as soon as I could nod at him, he just walked out.

"Are you okay Thea?" ma'am asked.

I immediately turn to her and nodded. She looks stressed out today, I wonder what's been bothering her.

"Why did you call for me ma'am?" I asked.

"Ahh... Is your father available this week?" She asks. I became fidgety all of the sudden.

"I-I don't really know ma'am, why did you ask?"

"I just have something urgent to tell him." Her smile faded and became serious all of a sudden.

Is it a confession for him? Or... Maybe I'm just overthinking. But she looks anxious to confess to him tho.

"Uhmm... Ma'am..." I said as I put my hand beside my mouth like whispering to her but I initially looked around the room, okay coast clear, no one's around here anymore.

"Please don't be offended with my question, b-by any chance do you like my father in a romantic way?" I asked. She looked flustered and became worried.

"No Thea, please don't take it that way, I just have something to talk to him urgently this week." She smiled is assurance. I felt relieved somehow, but how will I ask that dung man?

"I-I'll ask him for you miss Soo Ah." I said hesitantly.

"Thank you Thea, please let me know sooner." She says with a sigh of relief.

"You must go now, Sanha's probably waiting for you."

I flushed red and bobbed my head shyly.

"I-I'll be going now ma'am."

"Okay, see you around Thea." She smiled and I took my bag and head out.

I rushed running downstairs heading to the Gym room, I guess the party will be held here since it's too big and wide and there's a stage infront of me too which was already done by some officials in our school, since this is originally where the students play basketball. And I really appreciate the floor here, it is squeaky clean, must've been the janitor's hard work, somehow I'd love to sit on those audience seats, it looks comfy for me. I saw Mirai and Sanha talking to each other as they were airing up the balloons.

Clichè, my mind told me. I gripped on my bag's strap and entered the room silently.

"Oh, Thea's here" Shin greeted, I smiled.