Chapter 38: Decor(1)

Thea's POV

I looked at my phone again as I was sitting leisurely in the cafeteria waiting for Chin Hae and Mirai. Looking at what Sanha's message dropped on our officials' gc.

Yoon Sanha
Yo, let's do our task tomorrow for the party since it's already this week. I'm counting on you all. :)

Look at that smiley face, I thought. I sighed and felt tired. I look horrible today.

Yes, I cried all night because I ruined our f*cking date. BUT I KNOW THAT IT'S FOR HIS OWN GOOD TOO.

I just want him to be happy.

Aghhhh, F*ck feelings.

"You look troubled Thea." Says Mirai at she sat beside me, while Chin sat in front of us.

"Lol, you look horrible today." He teased.

Aghhhh, was he always like this?!

"I just ruined my date, that's all." I said as I opened my lunch box. Yes, I prepared my lunch for today, quite amusing right?

Mirai gasped and became worried.

"What did you do?!" She asked, bizarred.

"Uhh... Something just scared the shit out of me and went home." I said.

"Ohh, seems like that guy must've showed some unpleasant attitude of him right?"

I didn't answer, instead, I just started to eat and begun to drink my water.

"I knew it! That's okay Thea, you'll find another one!" She said as she smacked my shoulder that it suddenly shocked me making me spit out the water from my mouth.

WHAT THE HELL?!

"Mirai?!" I asked loudly, she looked shocked when I exclaimed.

But Chin Hae begun to laugh hysterically and I found few people laughed at us for a bit.

Damn it. Most of the people looked at our place and my eyes stopped at Sanha's table and they were staring at us.

Shit.

Ughhhhhhhh.

I wiped my mouth and just retreated my lunch.

"I've lost my appetite." I mumbled as I stood up and started to heat out.

"T-Thea!" I heard Mirai call out but I was too embarrassed and just ran going through the student councillor's room. I just sat down and rested my cheek from the table staring at the window.

"I'm so pathetic, I couldn't even manage to talk to him." I muttered.

My eyes looked at the chair beside me.

This is where Sanha used to sit, I thought. I suddenly felt my cheeks went red and felt tired at the same time.

Anyway, who left this window open?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and groaned as I lift up my head.

I fell asleep here again, I thought.

"Class is going to start, we should head back." Someone said and my mind processed and in shock I looked at who it was and it was Sanha, standing from the door.

"Let's go." He said.

I felt flustered and disappointed at the same time. I know that he is still mad at me. I heard him sigh and head out from the room first, I wished that I've stopped him for a talk but I was too ashamed at myself.