0 3

"is this good enough?" i asked kiri as he inspected the outfit i had decided for myself to hangout together. i was just so excited to go out with friends,

right now it was 10 p.m., me and kiri were in my room, talking about random stuff when i asked him about his preference on my outfit for tomorrow. this outfit was something i took half an hour to think about after having the dinner and even when i was doing the dishes.

kirishima was a good man, a happy, extroverted person. it was very much fun to be around him.

"do you really like those full sleeves that much?" 

i hesitated for a moment, 

"yeah, they make me feel safe."

"uh-huh, i see. i think this is good."

"do you? really?"

"yes, i mean the colors red and black go perfectly with each other and also, i want to know from where did you buy those trousers?"

"these are from a thrift store in japan," i told,

at this point, i only had those.

i need to buy some clothes next.

"was bakugo being an asshole to you?"

"yeah, he made me drink tea which had salt in it, but he is pretty easy to be around. you don't have to pretend to be nice around him."

/

"a photobooth!" kiri shouted, pulling both of us inside immediately, as i heard bakugo growl but it was fun with both of them.

"ok smile when i say three!" 

if hanging out was this much fun, i swear i could go out every weekend with kirishima. i absolutely loved the way he explained things without questioning anything. he would just tell me about everything, the kind of people he had met, how fun it is to be in japan with his squad and how to be more manly.

i came to know that he was actually here for a group program and that he would leave soon, after the next weekend.

made me sad.

however, the case with bakugo was completely different. 

he would yell at us, when we asked him to follow us into a shop or a photobooth like this but then would be fully immersed in the environment,

for example, we went into a shop for antiques, kiri had to buy some souvenir for his friends and family. bakugo first refused to enter the shop, saying that it was too much out of his taste but then ended up buying a matching key chain we both us.

it was the first thing i shared with someone,

the matching key chains for three, i was surprised to see that a thing like that could exist in the first place.

maybe mira had matching key chains with almost her all friends, because she was loved by everyone.

it made me feel happy, and so much nostalgic about the days when mira used to hangout with her friends like this, she must have had a lot of fun.

while i was at home, my only way to see the outer world was the internet. 

youtube and some social media apps you could say, but i used them once in a while, i didn't really had much cellular data left after attending my school, which was online and i wasn't allowed to use the wifi, as i might 'exhaust' it.

fucking shitty world.

"the pictures came out great!" kiri handed the picture to me and bakugo, they turned out pretty well, i had to say.