The maid came back with a water tub with a towel and a rolled strip of fabric. Lylian put it on the table beside the bed and start to wipe away the blood with the wet towel.

"Wait." He flinched just before she touched him.

Lylian look at him, raising her brows.

His violet eyes look into hers, and she could feel his warmth as he touched her hand.

"Be gentle, will you?"

She laughed.

"Stop it." The prince protested.
"Don't do that."

"You literally fought the Night King and you could hold on to your conscience when there's blood all over your tunic," Lylian bursted with laughter.
"And you're afraid of a little pain when I dress your wound?"

"I just didn't notice!"

"That's not a very good explaination, isn't it?" She chuckled.

Viserys groaned as she continued giggling for another while.

When the laughter slowly died down, she turned her eyes back to him again only to found him staring at her already.

And her heart pounded hard for that lilac orbs.

When she knew it again, her nose was brushing against Viserys'.

Lylian's head went blank, she couldn't think of anything while those Valyrian violet eyes were still on her.

His breath were hot against her skin.

And just before their lips would touch, a knock at the door interrupted them.

They flinched, pulling apart immediately. Lylian moved to the water tub near the headboard, and Viserys to the far end.

At her view, she couldn't see Viserys face as his back is facing at her.

"Your highness," The maid's voice echoed through the wooden door.
"The Queen requested your presence at the map room."

"Tell her I'll be there in a moment." He replied shortly.

"Yes, your highness."

The maid had left.

A few moments passed, Lylian exhaled silently, slowly looking over her shoulder to him as she took the cloth strip into her hand.

"Come," She tucked her lips, turning all her body to him.
"We need to get your wound covered up, else there would be blood all over your new cloth."

He sighed and raised his left arm up for her to clean the wounds and wrap the cloth around him more conveniently.

Viserys looked a bit reluctant after dressing into a new outfit, he looked at her with those violet eyes, and took her hands into his.

"Shall we go together?"

She looked at his strong fingers wrapping around her palm, and stroke it back with her thumb.

"Let's go."

"I want to go South as fast as possible..." Daenerys began, and was quickly interrupted by the queen of Gryffonsdale.

"By as fast as possible, you mean when?"

"Tomorrow."

"No." Amarys shook her head, her voice as solid as the great mountain.
"We can't go that fast."

"The longer we waited, the stronger Cersei got." Her good-sister said.

"And the faster we get their," Freya breathed.
"The more we die."