𝟑𝟒. ✭ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 ✭

Start from the beginning

"For fuck's sake, Torey, you're lucky you're the one who took the bitch out." He lets go of my lapels and backs away, putting his hands on his hips.

"It had never mattered before, sir. We'd shared girls in the past, handed them around. I knew you had an infatuation but I didn't know how deep that went until... afterward." I pull a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and grab one before lighting it. I offer him one as well, as a peace-offering of sorts, and he takes it which I'm fucking thankful for.

He lets out a few irritated breaths before grasping both of my shoulders and looking at me in a stern manner. "Keep your cock out of what's mine from now on, do you hear me?"

"Sir, you've my word." Excluding your daughter. That I can't promise, even though I doubt I'm getting anywhere near her in that sense any time soon. She's too busy playing fantasy land with Brooks for that. An image of the two of them flashes in my mind, making me grit my teeth.

He grips the back of my neck in a hard manner. "You're lucky you're like a son to me."

The Devil and his Wrath.

"Now, can I get to fucking work before we have our meeting?" I need this. I need to inflict pain. He doesn't say anything else before leading me into the room. "Well, well, who do we have here?" My voice is predatory as I eye my new prey. When we walk around so that we're facing the man his eyes widen as he takes me in. I set my jaw and pin him with frigid blues.

"I would like you to meet my associate, Mr. Riley." I give him a slight nod of the head, still looking at him as maliciously as possible. "The two of you are going to get rather personally acquainted over the next little bit." I can already tell, this one is going to piss his pants.

"Dedaj, this pretty boy isn't going to do shit."

"This pretty boy had his pretty, big cock in your wife, many a time actually." I feel Dedaj tense slightly beside me but it has the desired effect on the man in front of us. "Oh, did you not know that she became our little whore while doing your job?"

"You're full of fucking shit."

I laugh at his denial and just gesture to myself. "As you said, pretty boy." Dedaj turns and gives me a subtle eye that tells me he's done with this particular interrogation. "I'll get him to sing. He already looks like he screams like a little bitch... or should I say like your wife?" The man thrusts forward against his chains but that doesn't do anything considering he's just dangling there. He looks like a giant, fat worm of a man. I shrug out of my suit jacket and put it on the back of the single metal chair in the room. "So, Mr. Cowell, let's have a chat." I start to roll up my black dress sleeves.

"Fuck you." He spits at my feet. "I'm not telling you shit." I pull the little packet out of my pocket and notice I'm going to need more if I'm going to get through this night. "A junkie too, figures." He chuckles but I don't pay him any mind as I take the last bump. "My wife wouldn't have—"

"I wonder how many times you sucked on her tits after I'd came all over them." His mouth hangs open at that. "Really, I'm genuinely curious, how many times did she come home to you and you wanted action? Guaranteed it was me or one of the other men in this building that had just had that pussy or mouth." I take a drag out of my cigarette and blow it in his face. "How does it feel to be the guy to taste secondhand loads?" He starts screaming obscenities about how he's going to kill me but I drown it out. "Tell me what you know about Burak Polat." That shuts him up.

"I don't know who you're talking about."

"You don't know the man who hired you? That's interesting."

"No I—" My fist crashes into his face not once, twice, but thrice times. Three quick jabs that left him bloodied and stunned.

"I suggest we start to rethink our approach to this." I make my way to the small table that holds assorted bottles of liquor on it before picking up the vodka. "My fist is bigger than your entire fucking face. It's going to take me no time to wreck you." I take the cap and chuck it off into the corner of the room before taking a few hearty gulps. "And I've had a really bad fucking day. I've got lots of pent-up aggression to take out."