Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run

Start from the beginning

Luke looks at them "Crime scene's 10 hours old and counting, men, let's go huntin'" So Luke's team, Macroy, Chato, Wilkes, all run back towards an armour truck that's on the plane as Luke grabs a file Frasco turns to walks an Officer calls "Agent Hobbs" Luke gives it back "Chief of Police Joao Alemeida" Luke said "Luke".

They walk forward as the armoured truck drives out of the plane Joao said, "Sorry to hear about the loss of your men" Joao looks back "Is all this really necessary to apprehend two men" Luke looks up from reading another file said, "Let me tell you something about these two men" The truck drives by "One's a formal federal officer, been in dep cover for five years, knows every way you're gonna come for him".

Luke looks "The other one's a professional criminal, escaped prison twice, spent half his life on the run avoiding folks like you" Joao shakes his head said "Oh, well, if there is anything, we can do to help the DSS—" But Luke said, "Two things, one, I need a translator" Joao said "Claro, we have plenty in the public relations department".

However, Luke said "Elena Neves" He gives Joao the file who opens to reveal a blond hair woman confuse Joao ask, "A patrol officer" Luke said "You heard me" They continue to walk Joao ask "But why, we have many more experienced people" All Luke said "I like her smile" Joao stop ask "What's the second thing" Luke turns to him and said "Stay the fuck out of my way" With that he opens the door and enters.

Meanwhile back at the garage Dom, Mia, and Brian are working on taking the car apart Mia watch Brian smiling a bit she leans on the car said "Brian" Brain looks up ask "Hmm" Mia smiles said, "I have something to tell you" Suddenly a voice calls "Goddamn" It was Vince he walks over "What a mess" He chuckles Brian looking down ask "Where you been, man"?

Vince chuckles look at Brian and said, "You better check that tone" Brian gets up said "And you just better answer the goddamn question, Vince" Mia got in front of Brian hold him said "Stop it" She looks at Vince "Both of you" Dom turns ask "Where were you, Vince" Vince looks at Dom and said, "Guys are all over the favelas asking about you".

Brian stands there "Couldn't get out of there without leading 'em straight to ya" He walk by Dom "Had to wait 'em out" Brian said, "That is such horseshit" He points "That was your job" Vince turns yell "Hey" Dom stops Vince as Brian said "Those were your guys", Dom keep Vince back calls "Hey" Dom turns points at Brain "Enough, O'Conner".

Brian stares "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it" Dom points "Go walk it off" Brian looks at Vince one last time before turning around and went to walk Mia turns as Vince move his arms looking at Dom.

The next day at a building on a level Reyes said "Look, I would love to expand my operations into your countries..." He grabs a glass vase as two men sit "...but, quite frankly, your business methods are too violent" He opens the vase and pour some alcohol into the glasses for both men "Let me tell you a true story".

They listen "500 years ago the Portuguese and the Spanish came here, each trying to get the country from their natives" Reyes closes the vase "The Spaniards arrived, gun blazing, determined to prove who was boss" Reyes walks onto the other side of the table "The natives killed every single Spaniard" He pours himself a drink.

He puts the vase down take his drink "Personally, I prefer the methods of the Portuguese" He sits down he put his drink down "They came bearing gifts, mirrors, scissors, trinkets" He look between them "Things that the natives couldn't get on their own" He points at them "But to continue receiving them, they had to work for the Portuguese".

The two men listen "And that's why all Brazilians speak Portuguese today" Reyes tilt his head "Now, if we dominate a people with violence, they will eventually fight back, because they have nothing to lose and that's the key" He looks at them "I go into the favelas and give them something to lose" Reyes looks between them "Electricity, running water, schoolrooms for their kids".