"Wait a minute." Arthur said and everyone turned towards him. "You took money from our sons?"

"You didn't know?" Bill asked shocked.

"Of course, you didn't." Charlie snorted. "If she told you then you would've asked her to spend it evenly on all children which she can't do. Can she?"

"You could've bought Ron a new wand but instead you let him spend it to buy tons of chocolate from honeydukes." Percy shook his head.

"Instead of buying your daughter an expensive dress which she is only going to wear once before throwing it away, you could've bought them new robes." Fleur said shaking her head.

"You bought new dresses for Ginny. Then why didn't you get a new dress robes for me for Yule Ball?" Ron said angrily turning towards his mother.

"Look at him. He doesn't care about the money you wasted on him. He only cares about the money you wasted on Ginny." Arthur sighed. "Do you even know the value of it Ronald?"

"Whatever." Ron muttered under his breath glaring at his sister. "She got nice dress while I was made a fool in front of everyone. All because of you mum."

"Ronnie, I didn't have money to buy you a new one. You spent them all on chocolates and food at Hogsmeade." Molly said a bit angry that her son is blaming her.

"Then you should've saved it." Ron snapped at her before leaving to his room.

"Ginny's dress costed a lot. I couldn't buy another one." Molly said to no one in particular.

"Why are you dragging me into this? You said I can buy any dress I wanted." Ginny said angrily leaving to her own room.

"Well, I guess this night is a lot informative." Arthur said loudly. "We are going to sit down one day in this week and going to decide how much Ron and Ginny are allowed every month along with you."

"What? What do you mean by that?" Molly asked loudly.

"Exactly what I said." Arthur announced. "I'll tell you when there is going to be a family gathering. Good night children." He left tiredly.

"Good night dad" "Good night Arthur."

"We should've told him before." Bill sighed turning to leave with Fleur.

"Yeah, we should have." Charlie agreed the others nodding with him.

All of them left to their own flats. Charlie staying with Percy for sometime before leaving to Romania. Molly didn't know what just happened. She sat down heavily in a chair and Hermione who silently watched everything gave her some water.

"My children changed a lot." Molly said shaking her head.

"They grew up and they don't need a mother anymore. It's not your fault Molly." Hermione said patting her shoulder before going to her room that she shared with Ron as they are married now. Molly was left alone to her thoughts where she only blamed her eldest children still believing she didn't do anything wrong with anyone or to anyone. She sighed before going to her room deciding to just sleep.

"I hate apparition." Rhea groaned as they landed in a room. She looked around and her eyes widened at the size of the room. It can fit the whole Dursley's four bedrooms in it. The room is black and green. There is a large bed in the middle which can fit six-eight people. A fireplace with two armchairs and a couch near it. A desk with a bookshelf which is full of books. There are three doors. One must be for going out. One for bathroom and the other must be the closet. But it looked like a door to another room.

"Do you like it?" Severus asked from behind her and she looked startled almost forgetting that he is there. "You can change the colours if you want. I'm a Slytherin." He smirked looking around the green and black room.