it was pretty quite. 

hanging out with friends?

what do people do when they hangout? go to places with friends, have meals outside with them, wear good clothes, click cute pictures-

what the fuck am i suppose to do?

thinking back to it, i was so excited to move to america that i only saw the good sides. i didn't thought how hard it would be to mix in with people, or how lonely it would be here, all by myself. 

this all felt like a empty freedom.

the loneliness i had in japan had followed me here too,

for a moment, it felt like nothing has changed.

i am still alone here in this room as i was in the storeroom at my aunt's house. i had worked hard to be here, but it all felt worthless at the moment as i stared at the ceiling of my room. 

/

last night i didn't got a blink of sleep. 

my overthinking was to be blamed.

i totally forgot that i was literally living with a loud maniac who just keeps shouting at everything and everyone.

but, when he was in front of me, i didn't felt alone. even though it was just the bickering we did with each other, it felt nice to talk to someone.

"that is salt, you dipstick!" 

"s-so what? i prefer my tea with salt, don't tell me what to do you weird dork!" 

"for god sake, just admit once that you are wrong!"

this was how our morning went usually went, especially when it was bakugo's turn to do the chores.

although he was good at cooking, but his silly mistakes made his all work go to vain.

and yes, i did try to help him but he would just not accept it.

now i had to see drink tea which had salt in it.

"by the way bakugo, do you have friends?" 

he seriously looked offended.

"what do you think i am? of course, i have friends!"

"do you hangout with them?"

he glanced at me before looking at the cup in his hand,

"sometimes."

"what do you do when you hangout with them?"

that was the moment bakugo regretted the idea of still drinking the salty tea,

shit, the face he made.

i should have recorded it.

"what type of question is that?" he still refused to keep that cup down but didn't forgot to yell at me.

"i mean," gazing at my cup, which also had salt in it, 

i looked at him,

"i really want to know, what you do with your friends when you hang out with them. i am just curios."

"did you not had friends before? that's abnormal, if you didn't."

"well, about that,"

i hesitated. i didn't had friends. i only talked to mira before, and sometimes to her friends, which half of the time just made fun of me and my stuff, which was most of the time hand-me-down from mira, although she was younger than me. but yes, my clothes were mostly from the thrift store because she has always been smaller than me.