"Ok then." Nayeon unnie said.

"Wait unnie will you come tonight?" We heard Yujin said from Momo's phone.

"Yup.Will the others come too?" Nayeon unnie ask.

"Eunbi unnie, Yeji unnie, Rosé unnie Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong unnie will come they say and Eunbi unnie will bring Hyewon unnie.Chaeyeon unnie will bring Sakura unnie-" Yujin got cut off when Yejin speak.

"How about you just said that all of the unnies will bring their girlfriend Yujin.It's just wasting your time telling all of their name." Yejin said savagely.

'Wow savage.I kinda like her personality.'

"That's my bff right there." Tzuyu said.

"Oh Tzuyu unnie is also there.Who else is there unnie?" Yejin said.

"Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Tzuyu and your future wife." Nayeon unnie said teasing me making me froze.

"Oh my future wife.............Wait what?! You know Myoui Mina?!" Yejin said in disbelief.

"Duh.Are you dumb or something that you don't know what MM stand for?" Nayeon unnie said.

"You think I have time?Being a student council President is not an easy job.Like if you have a vice president who always eat than do her job." Yejin said.

"Hey!I'm not that bad of a vice president." Yujin said.

"Yeah.Yeah whatever. I hope when you become the Co-Ceo you won't always eat." Yejin said.

"Well I hope when you become the Ceo you won't be a bossy and annoying Ceo." Yujin said.

"You know Ahn Yujin if you weren't born 1 hour before me and my twin sister I would've literally kill you right now." Yejin said.

'Wow feisty.'

"You know we have a judo at our basement.We can fight anytime we want Ahn Yejin." Yujin said.

"Ok.Ok you twins.You better not fight. If you do I'll literary beat you twins. And what did you say about being a Ceo and Co-Ceo Yejin?" Nayeon unnie ask.

"Oh Appa ask us to take over the company after we marry since Appa and Eomma need to go back to Japan and work on the company over there." Yejin said.

"And unnie are you done calling us now? We have homework to do you know." Yejin added.

"You really want to hang up huh.Is your homework important than your cousin?" Nayeon unnie said.

"Yup.Because if we don't do our homework and we fail Appa you know would do that.So homework is important but of course family is first in everything." Yejin said.

"Ok then I love you.Muah!" Nayeon unnie said as she did a kissing sound making us gross out.

"Eww.Love you too and hate you too. Jeongyeon unnie make sure to check Nayeon unnie temperature. Byeeee." The twins said at the same time.

"Yah!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Hehehe.Byeee Grandma.Hahaha." They said at the same time before hanging up the call.

"Did they just hang up on me?" Nayeon unnie said as she look at the phone in disbelief.

"Yup.Now give back my phone grandma." Momo unnie said as she snatch the phone and hide behind Sana unnie.

"You!Hirai Momo! I'll kill you!" Nayeon unnie said as she make way to Momo unnie.

"Babe help me!A grandma is going to kill me!" Momo unnie said as she hug Sana unnie tightly.

"Sorry baby.You know not to mess with the bunny." Sana unnie said as she kiss Momo unnie's forehead.

"You come here now!" Nayeon unnie said as Momo unnie ran out of the cafeteria.

We just shrugged and continue eating except Sana unnie who look like she is worrying for Momo unnie.

"I better calm down the bunny before she kill my raccoon." Sana unnie said as she get up and went their way.

"So you guys know Yejin and I don't?" I said to them after Sana unnie left.

"Well unnie.Yejin is technically mine, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung bestfriend." Tzuyu said.

"Well Nayeon introduced Yejin and Yujin to me before." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Momo introduced her to me and Sana unnie before." Jihyo said.

"Oh unnie even Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie know Yujin and Yejin." Tzuyu said.

"Wait Dahyun and Chaeyoung knows?" Jihyo said.

"Unnie what are you?They work for AY company and what do you think AY stand for." Tzuyu said.

"Oh yeah I heard that the company was name after the twins." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Do you have a picture of them?" I ask.

"Why you want to see?" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Of course!" I said to her.

"Here unnie." Tzuyu said as she showed a picture on her phone.

The picture

"The one in the white sweat shirt is Yejin and the other one is Yujin

"The one in the white sweat shirt is Yejin and the other one is Yujin." Tzuyu said.

'She is very pretty.'

"So Jeongyeon unnie you aren't going to help Sana unnie with Nayeon and Momo unnie situation?" Jihyo ask.

"Oh yeah be right back." Jeongyeon unnie said as she ran to where Momo, Sana and Nayeon unnie are.

'She is very pretty.I don't know why but I think I'm falling inlove with just one picture of her.'

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!😁💜