Secret admirer part 1

Start from the beginning

Taehyung is trying to make a move but he is lil bit nervous what if she says ' no ' directly.

This daring guy has small fear. He is scared of rejection from Jisoo. This is fourth year, its high time he should confess her. If not college will end and he may not get any chance.

Taehyung felt his heart flutter when  he found his cutie pie walking through parking lot.

Today Jisoo is damn adorable with small skirt. She is clutching her books tightly and moving inside the college.

 She is clutching her books tightly and moving inside the college

Jisoo is scared what if bullies find out her. They will not allow her to attend class.

With puppy eyes and sweat on forehead, she successfully entered her classroom and took a middle seat.
Cause by  sitting in first bench,  she can't stare at her crush.

Yes, this adorable cutie pie has small crush

Yes, this adorable cutie pie has small crush. Her crush is    university's heart throb. The Mr perfect Kim Taehyung. 

Jisoo likes him a lot, she love the way he is damn cold on outside but very sweet with his near ones.

She stares at him everyday secretly only in class hours. Cause after that, Jisoo mostly tries to leave college hurriedly without became subject of laugh among her bullies.

She sat near window seat, spaced out looking outside.  Jisoo quickly turned her head by Taehyung's entrance. As usual he is so handsome today.

Yet again another regular scene, one girl proposed Taehyung openly in front of everyone .

"Taehyung, I love you. I love you so much,  please accept me.

I suit you pretty well among all the girls.

I'm hot, popular and super rich. What else you need in anyone ?.

So please,  be my boyfriend "

She pleaded shamelessly in front of everyone. 

All students started cheering for them as most popular girl is proposing university heartthrob.